Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2 bedroom rooms

Sep 10, 2012
Does anyone know if any of the on site hotels offer two bedroom rooms? I saw a posting on a Thomas cook site that said cabana bay does & saw a floor plan for it but I can't find any official information about it.

Does anyone know if any of the on site hotels offer two bedroom rooms? I saw a posting on a Thomas cook site that said cabana bay does & saw a floor plan for it but I can't find any official information about it.

The new suites in the Cabana Bay towers have two full bedrooms. The regular suites have a bedroom and living area with a pull out couch.

There are family suites in all the other hotels that have two bedrooms.

The new suites in the Cabana Bay towers have two full bedrooms. The regular suites have a bedroom and living area with a pull out couch.

There are family suites in all the other hotels that have two bedrooms.

That's great, Im not going again until 2018 so the new tower will be open by then. I stayed at cabana bay last time and it was perfect for me and my family but we'd just prefer separate rooms.

I guess they changed it then . I almost booked one of them for the first week in May when they had them available on the web site. Good thing I didn't then.

Yeah, I'm curious as to what they have done for people who booked them when they were showing up for earlier dates.

I guess they changed it then . I almost booked one of them for the first week in May when they had them available on the web site. Good thing I didn't then.

What would happen in a situation like that if you had booked a room and the room wasn't ready?

What would happen in a situation like that if you had booked a room and the room wasn't ready?
Don't know. Just know I was able to choose the dates on the web site and the price for those days came up. But I didn't follow through on it since VB construction seemed to be too slow for public soft open dates in early May (they had April dates available also)....I think I even disseminated the prices on one of the other threads since they popped up for me......Remembering back to earlier interviews, I also recall a Loews executive said the hotel towers would open April 1st 2017.

Last edited:
Don't know. Just know I was able to choose the dates on the web site and the price for those days came up. But I didn't follow through on it since VB construction seemed to be too slow for public soft open dates in early May (they had April dates available also)....I think I even disseminated the prices on one of the other threads since they popped up for me......Remembering back to earlier interviews, I also recall a Loews executive said the hotel towers would open April 1st 2017.

In a situation like that, it will work in Universal's favour as they expand. If a hotel isn't ready, they will have enough rooms that they can move people to other rooms if necessary.