Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

I don't have enough evidence to say anything (yet even if I wouldn't spoil it because that was the big problem in 24 ...it killed my beloved youtube star.... :(. Also I would just randomly disappear because i'm try out for a scare actor role)

But, I would find the writer icon cool because we have the storyteller. They could have where this character made the storyteller and all the icons and easily tie it in with Ips (most likely movies sorry Stephen king fans ((( i'm one of them))) it's most likely will be movies then anything. Because it's a business not a fan made event.)
Bet you get the scareactor gig.

Saw Get Out today and man, there is so much to work with if they ever were to make a house for it.

Saw Get Out today and man, there is so much to work with if they ever were to make a house for it.

Get Out, although awesome movie, has no way of being a house. The racial elements alone would be too much and to be a critic for a moment, it's more of a suspense/thriller than it is horror. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in theater tho in a long time. Can't believe Peele pulled that one off

I, too, have been hedging as to whether or not I should overlook this year's event, but it looks like I'll probably end up attending for my 14th year. I'm hopeful that my favorite icon, the Caretaker, shows up in some form this year.

So last year I heard from someone that we were going to get the Jabowackeez (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) for 2017, but with how awesome the AOV show was and how well they were received, I can't imagine why we wouldn't have them again.

So last year I heard from someone that we were going to get the Jabowackeez (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) for 2017, but with how awesome the AOV show was and how well they were received, I can't imagine why we wouldn't have them again.
I would not be surprised

Has anyone seen the supposedly leaked Hollywood list yet? If so, what are our thoughts? It looks fairly accurate, but there seem to be a few things that I'm not 100% convinced by.

Word is, most of these will be shared with ORL. For those that don't know or haven't see it...

The Shining
AHS: Roanoke
Insidious: Chapter 4
The Conjuring
Saw Legacy
Ash Vs Evil Dead
A Blumhouse Presents house (Hollywood Only)
"Titans of Terror" for the Terror Tram (obviously Hollywood only as well)

that's a pretty cool list... I'm especially interested in the Blumhouse Presents house (even though I see it's for Hollywood Only) What films would that include.

The one I have the hardest time believing is Insidious Chapter 4 house.

Has anyone seen the supposedly leaked Hollywood list yet? If so, what are our thoughts? It looks fairly accurate, but there seem to be a few things that I'm not 100% convinced by.

Word is, most of these will be shared with ORL. For those that don't know or haven't see it...

The Shining
AHS: Roanoke
Insidious: Chapter 4
The Conjuring
Saw Legacy
Ash Vs Evil Dead
A Blumhouse Presents house (Hollywood Only)
"Titans of Terror" for the Terror Tram (obviously Hollywood only as well)

I only care about one of those houses. Going to be a crappy year for me. :(

Actually now I'm thinking this list seems bogus haha... there seem to be way too many modern houses... aren't there usually more of a mix of current properties and more established/nostalgic horror films? The Shining is the only property that isn't from the last 5 years.

Actually now I'm thinking this list seems bogus haha... there seem to be way too many modern houses... aren't there usually more of a mix of current properties and more established/nostalgic horror films? The Shining is the only property that isn't from the last 5 years.

Yup. That's one of the things that has me a little leery about this being factual. The "Blumhouse" maze also throws me a little bit. I know they have a good working relationship, but does the general public really know BH? They could always re-brand it a bit, but still...

This should be known, the leaked list comes from two sources of USHForums. On one hand, one of the sources, Chris Galindo, has been reliable in the past, and did leak last year's to an extent. The other, HHNManiacs, I don't know, but with it from two sources, it's very possible that it could have merit.

There is also some details not mentioned in Danny's original post a few hours ago.

Just out of curiosity, which house?

(Is it Ash? That's my top one).

Keep in mind, this would leave us with room for three originals. Which is to be expected.

You got it! Lol. Yeah hopefully the original lineup is really good. If I like the story enough I can get really immersed in it and actually get scared in a house which is rare.

This should be known, the leaked list comes from two sources of USHForums. On one hand, one of the sources, Chris Galindo, has been reliable in the past, and did leak last year's to an extent. The other, HHNManiacs, I don't know, but with it from two sources, it's very possible that it could have merit.

There is also some details not mentioned in Danny's original post a few hours ago.
I can't speak for Galindo, but I don't think I trust HHNManics as far as he could throw me.

It doesn't always have to be nostalgic. The only houses that HHN 25 featured that played on fond memories was the 25th anniversary house, FvJ & Awil. I think this would be one of the better leaked lists I've seen over the years whether is real or false. My blue sky prediction though is 3 of these are accurate. AHS, Shining, Conjuring.