17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR | Inside Universal Forums

17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 23, 2012
UK
Hey guys,

Currently mid way through my trip, soaking up the rays by the pool.

I've had a fantastic first half of the trip, SSR, DCL, GF.

Tonight I'm meeting friend at mangoes before heeding over to BGT for two days. Then I finish with 5 nights SF.

I plan on doing a trip report when I get back but For anyone interested I've been posting a few pics on Twitter.

Chillin by the pool @WaltDisneyWorld before party @OrlandoMangos tonight https://t.co/zBKO4eG48q

Anyway, beck to my beer and that dip in the pool, catch you all soon.

See you guys later this afternoon at Mangos!

Oh, boy, what a night. :peace:

Wait, you didn't go to Universal at all?

Just checked into SF, checking out all the different palms.

I told Alene you would probably be there with them. Easy guess.:lol:...Save an empty seat for me. I'll be there in Spirit. :cheers:

I drank more than enough for the two of us. Ended up dancing on stage twice, was cool catching up with everyone and I had a blast trying to sneak selfies with Hulk lol.

He's going the last 5 days. Mark (UK Trigg) saved the best for last. :)

Sat enjoying cocktails before string water later.

What was that chefs name?

Reactions: Mad Dog
Oh, boy, what a night. :peace:

Just checked into SF, checking out all the different palms.

I drank more than enough for the two of us. Ended up dancing on stage twice, was cool catching up with everyone and I had a blast trying to sneak selfies with Hulk lol.

Sat enjoying cocktails before string water later.

What was that chefs name?
Carlos Costanza, Sous Chef

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Alene & I are laughing soooo hard at your twitter picture of you mimicking the giraffe. :lmao:THAT IS PRICELESS.....Alene said you could be a stand up comic (Roodlesnouter, Race Through the U.K), you're that good. :thumbsup:

Reactions: UK-Trigg