17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

17 night - WDW, DCL, UOR

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Been recovering today, just making plans For this evening.

What time is cinematic spectacular? I checked the app and it's stating times not available.

Thinking of going choc emporium after the show, can I book ahead of time yet?

Reactions: Scott W.
Been recovering today, just making plans For this evening.

What time is cinematic spectacular? I checked the app and it's stating times not available.

Thinking of going choc emporium after the show, can I book ahead of time yet?

I'd phone the concierge in the hotel to see if they can book a table for you. Should be easy enough.

Have you been to Toothsome's yet?

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Nope, first time.

Meeting up with some of the guys tomorrow for my last super. We head head home Saturday so last chance is tonight.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Well guys and gals, I'm sat at SF enjoying one last drink and enjoying the sunshine before heeding beck to what I hear is a sunny UK.

Had a wonderful trip, catching up with old friends and doing a few new things along way. I'll be sure to tell you all about it once I'm back across the pond.

Right now I'm now at the point where I wish I could click my fingers and be home, someone needs to invent teleportation already. Instead I'm getting an uber to MCO, fighting my way through airport security, waiting, more waiting then 8 hour flight followed more waiting and fighting to get the baggage then a 2/3 hour road trip home.

This will all be followed by 3 to 4 weeks of jetlag, I suffer terribly from it.

Having said all of that, I'll be back for trip number 15 ASAP :dance:

OH, just a quick question, how much should I tip the uber driver?

UK Trigg is back in the UK........and guest spending at Orlando Parks & restaurants nosedives. ;) :)

Yep, beck home the jet lag has kicked in and I've just finished my first shift at work. .

Had a really good trip, did a few new things which I enjoyed and tried new resorts in the GF and SF, both were fantastic.

Once I get back on track I'll put a full picture review together.