Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

Thanks for the tip John.

source: MiceChat - Disneyland Resort, Features - Disney California Adventure Update - Tower of Broken Dreams

View attachment 4038

legitimately looks like one of the imagineers grabbed their old satellite dish from out back and spray painted it blue.
View attachment 4039

wonder if those are lights that will blind you when the doors open, maybe a flash?, maybe air cannons/water?
View attachment 4040

blast hole
View attachment 4041

View attachment 4042
If the air cannons or lights you are referring to are the silver tubes, those are the on ride photo camera's so not likely for either.

As much as the exterior is fairly ugly, I am interested in seeing what it looks like at night.

I don't think it's allowed here, so I won't post he picture, but someone on a Disney fan site posted a picture of the elevator for the ride. It hasn't changed much except for some alien writing on the back, and all of the seats were filled with water dummies.

What I found interesting is that all of the seats were filled except for the ones on the front left side of the car. I wonder if there's a reason for that.

If the air cannons or lights you are referring to are the silver tubes, those are the on ride photo camera's so not likely for either.

As much as the exterior is fairly ugly, I am interested in seeing what it looks like at night.

Oh interesting, our don't look like that over here on the east coast. Explains why I was confused

I'll be honest. I really don't mind the look of the building as a singular thing but when you see it completely out of context like this, it looks so wrong:

IMG_0140-610x407.jpg

I also think it's more than a little misleading considering there is no Spider-Man ride (yet) at DCA.

Wait, so is there a Spider-Man Ride? Or is it Captain America?

I know some people have said Captain or The Avengers, but Spidey would be..a new one. And, a surprising one to that as-well.

Wait, so is there a Spider-Man Ride? Or is it Captain America?

I know some people have said Captain or The Avengers, but Spidey would be..a new one. And, a surprising one to that as-well.
Oh, I was just saying hypothetically, not hinting at anything. Technically Disney could build a Spidey ride if they wanted, but they haven't, yet are advertising here as if there is one.

The only thing Spider-Man related at DCA is the M&G in Hollywood.