Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Impractical Jokers

They had "hot set" signs up with disclaimers/legalize, so I think they're fine.
They also run after every person they catch on camera to have them sign releases so they can show their face on TV. Also makes sure they know it wasn't a real interaction with a TM. If they don't sign, they must blur their face.

Cant believe I haven't seen this, I'm a huge IJ fan thought id watched every episode multiple times, this one slipped by me though.

I watched two seasons on the flight out on my last trip, missus kept jabbing me in the ribs as I was literally LingOL the whole flight, also looking forward to going to see them on the UK leg of the where's Larry tour in Oct.

LARRY, LARRY, LARRY :lmao:

Missus is dreading the show though as I told her Im going to wear a lets get sexy shirt whilst trying to get the chant going

:peace:

Do these guys do a stage show as well or anything? The name just looks like something I saw folks heading into the Hard Rock Live to see the last time we were up there...I was asking a few folks who they were, but I never really got an answer.

Do these guys do a stage show as well or anything? The name just looks like something I saw folks heading into the Hard Rock Live to see the last time we were up there...I was asking a few folks who they were, but I never really got an answer.

They did a tour last year. Might still be touring.

The UK "Where's LARRY tour" starts soon

I got tickets for Oct 11, can't wait to see them.

The Universal episode is airing next Monday here in the UK.

They do get recognised now and again but they just move on to the next mark, for everyone who recognises them there's 100s that don't.

If I ever got pranked i'd play along and not let on til the end LOL

How was the show, mate?

The Universal episode is airing next Monday here in the UK.

How was the show, mate?

It was awesome.

Yes it was indeed awesome, loved the show was amazing to see those guys live. The cruise they are currently running would have been a blast but I saw it too late.

Hoping they return next year, if they do im after front row at the O2, also hearing rumours of a 2019 UK cruise, that would be a must do for me, and could bring my US run to an end, yep Im a big IJ fan.