Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Iffrit before said that the "She" could be a place or thing. In one of his newer tweets he seems to name drop Carey, Ohio. Maybe we are looking at a sister city? I, for one, would LOVE for Carey to make a reappearance in some way.

I am just curious about the up charge house? Will this be some time of Virtual Reality experience? What will set this apart to warrant an upcharge, and do you have a possible price point?

Oh yeah. Yesterday Academy of Villains basically got confirmed to return for you guys

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

Oh yeah. Yesterday Academy of Villains basically got confirmed to return for you guys

A lot of people were pleasantly surprised about AoV last year, and from videos; so was I. I eagerly await seeing them return to the event, in any capacity.

That said, I wish they came over to Hollywood instead of Jabbawockeez, but what can a guy do.

Reactions: Joel
A lot of people were pleasantly surprised about AoV last year, and from videos; so was I. I eagerly await seeing them return to the event, in any capacity.

That said, I wish they came over to Hollywood instead of Jabbawockeez, but what can a guy do.

I was one of those people. I had almost zero interest in a dance troup at a horror event.

We ended up watching one night because it was starting as we were walking to the front, and I was blown away.

It's quite a production, and not just dancing.

A really good fit

I think a lot of people set their expectations really low and were surprised. It had good music and a few unique twists to the performance, but I don't think it justified such a large production. It seems like it would fit better as a street show much like what happened the first night after the hurricane. It's a very short show and really is more of a quick talent variety show than anything else. It's just a shame we're not getting something more original and narrative. I'm happy for those who liked it but I won't be wasting time watching this thing.