Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, what happened to the waterfall coming off of one of the entrances into the caves? The concept art shows it being there but it's obviously not. Later added feature I suppose?

I'm pretty sure they mentioned "water fireworks", so I'm guessing something isn't operational yet
I guess they didn't have the shooting tikis working yet as well.

whats the AP holder event? I have an AP so would I be able to get into that or did I have to sign up ahead of time?

Yea it was the Grand opening dedication at 6am tomorrow. You had to sign up already to be able to attend. I think you best bet is to be there check twitter and arrive around 8:15 to ensure you get in.

My question is, what happened to the waterfall coming off of one of the entrances into the caves? The concept art shows it being there but it's obviously not. Later added feature I suppose?
That's in the official description still. It's the finale before heading back to the station. Maybe no one has pics of it yet?

From OI:

Lockers at Volcano Bay will be situated in four different locations all throughout the park and will be accessible via your TapuTapu wearable – just tap it, and your storage unit will open.

Locker prices are $15.00 for large-sized ones, $12.00 for medium, and $8.00 for small.​

Lockers-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-1024x684.jpg
Front-of-a-locker-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-1024x684.jpg
Locker-sign-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-1024x684.jpg

And now for some fine print that our readers have been asking for: lockers can be reopened multiple times in one day, and up to four TapuTapus can be linked to the same storage unit.​

From OI:

Lockers at Volcano Bay will be situated in four different locations all throughout the park and will be accessible via your TapuTapu wearable – just tap it, and your storage unit will open.

Locker prices are $15.00 for large-sized ones, $12.00 for medium, and $8.00 for small.​

And now for some fine print that our readers have been asking for: lockers can be reopened multiple times in one day, and up to four TapuTapus can be linked to the same storage unit.​

So if I find a Tapu Tapu, I can go around to each station and hope that person has an assigned locker. A pin should also be required to open a locker. Is that possible?

Seems like a lot of work for someone to go through but some lady was caught stealing multiple baby strollers at Disney.

So if I find a Tapu Tapu, I can go around to each station and hope that person has an assigned locker. There should be a pin. Is that possible?
Pins are created for purchases only, not for lockers (as far as I can tell.) If you lose your Tapu tell a Team Member immediately so they can cancel and reconnect your locker, credit card, etc.

One would hope you notice quickly if you lose it.

Also, you have to know which of the four locker locations, and which of the stations within that location... so that'd be a lot of trial and error to try them all.

Also from OI, here's how you make Tapu reservations from your cabana:

The biggest draw of renting a private cabana, however, is the guest experience transformation (GET) tablet, which serves as your personal TapuTu Ride point – here, you can make, cancel, or otherwise alter your ride reservations for any of the watery attractions found inside Volcano Bay.​

Cabana-GET-tablet-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-1024x684.jpg

Every cabana has one of these to use for just their own party.

Inside-your-cabana-at-Universals-Volcano-Bay-684x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.