Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
dsc0037e.jpg

^Wow, Splash looks really more different than DL's than I remember...

Sorry for my lack of contributions lately, I just went to Knott's yesterday and didn't get any pictures. I'm going to Disney tomorrow though, so hopefully I can get a report up, along with some pictures.

^Wow, Splash looks really more different than DL's than I remember...

Sorry for my lack of contributions lately, I just went to Knott's yesterday and didn't get any pictures. I'm going to Disney tomorrow though, so hopefully I can get a report up, along with some pictures.

Get some pics of anything related to the Alice in Wonderland attraction! Pleeeeeeeease!

Yeah. The Summerland course at Winter Summerland. She beat us. :lol:
That looks awesome. I always try to get my party to go out there on our trips (hell we get a free round at one course when you book the vacation package) but no one wants to go play "putt-putt" when they're at Disney World. I wouldn't mind taking an hour or so to do that. :shrug:

Incredible shot. The sky looks amazing. That is the Cirque building on the left, isn't it? :box:

Yes that is Cirque.

Disney mini-golf is tons of fun. The Winterland course at the Winter Summerland is my favorite. It's usually not crowded either so its nice to get a break from all the park crowds. During the non-peak season the parks all close earlier than usual so if you leave Epcot which is usually the last to close during those times you still have 2 hours left that you can use to golf! :thumbs: