Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 294 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So this looks awesome! Ways to race, fight against, etc others. It's one of the best aspects of MiB- shooting the other car. What I'm curious about is why half the seats face backwards. Is it so they can throw the stuff (virtual, of course) at the other cars? 2 are drivers and find the boosts while 2 control the boosts?

It looks like so much stuff that needs to coordinate with each other and also a massive potential for things breaking. I might wait a year after this thing opens for it to finally work like it should. This is gonna be a challenge to make work in unison- at least on paper.
That all said- Hell yes. Finally, a break from screenz/simulators- and in maybe the craziest way ever!

So this looks awesome! Ways to race, fight against, etc others. It's one of the best aspects of MiB- shooting the other car. What I'm curious about is why half the seats face backwards. Is it so they can throw the stuff (virtual, of course) at the other cars? 2 are drivers and find the boosts while 2 control the boosts?

It looks like so much stuff that needs to coordinate with each other and also a massive potential for things breaking. I might wait a year after this thing opens for it to finally work like it should. This is gonna be a challenge to make work in unison- at least on paper.
That all said- Hell yes. Finally, a break from screenz/simulators- and in maybe the craziest way ever!
About the backwards backseats. I was wondering if maybe the car spins at certain points so each side gets a chance to be front-facing -or- maybe Universal threw that in there to show how everyone gets similar controls no matter where or how they're seated... It's normal to include extra information in patents, even if you don't plan on using it all.

About the backwards backseats. I was wondering if maybe the car spins at certain points so each side gets a chance to be front-facing -or- maybe Universal threw that in there to show how everyone gets similar controls no matter where or how they're seated... It's normal to include extra information in patents, even if you don't plan on using it all.

Food for thought, what if the backwards seating controls drifting?

Reactions: Andysol

giphy.gif

Mario Kart is goin to be bananas. I just hope it works. If it works it's going to be my favorite ride ever, no contest
Literally.
hlhw87f5jufefpvbku6k.gif

tumblr_m5rw9jAhgC1r72ht7o1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_n5w6sbORV01rtodxxo1_400.gif

If they do get rid of ET, what goes in its place? Would Yoshi go there, and DK go to the other side of the land? Because if ET bites the dust, that adds a lot of extra space they need

To say something, if they keep ET and get rid of everything else in Kidzone (including Parade Building), it will still give them 8.3 Acres. I do though am suspecting that ET is going, so in theory; it could give them about 10.7 Acres.

Back in the day, I did hear that they were planning on using Augmented Reality in some form for SNW; I just didn't know how. But, with Comcast invested into the Augmented headset team of Meta, they could be doing something for Super Nintendo World, that would be theme park-accessible.

Do I think it's possible? I don't know at this point, but it is something to keep in mind.

Reactions: clsteve