HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is actually funny. I made a Bet in April that every single Maze Announcement would get leaked and I have been right so far.

AHS: Leaked by Orlando Article

The Shining: Delayed Announcement and leaked by a Employee.

AVED: Wasn't publicly leaked. Delayed Announcement and leaked. Similar to The Shining but wasn't leaked to the Public.

TOT: Leaked (Sort of) by a Scare Actor on HNN.

Jigsaw: Leaked in a Photo by Murdy.

It goes to show. HOW MUCH HHN2017 IS UNDER CONTROL WITH THE MAZE LEAKS!

This is actually funny. I made a Bet in April that every single Maze Announcement would get leaked and I have been right so far.

The Shining: Delayed Announcement and leaked by a Employee.

AVED: Wasn't publicly leaked. Delayed Announcement and leaked. Similar to The Shining but wasn't leaked to the Public.

It goes to show. HOW MUCH HHN2017 IS UNDER CONTROL WITH THE MAZE LEAKS!
how was the body photo related to jigsaw?

IT basically people in horror night nightmares are saying that IT is gonna be a maze and it's causing a war on the fourm, it's [ not the movie ] just dumb
Yeah I see a lot of people saying that the last 3 mazes are Blumhouse, Jigsaw, and IT. I'd be shocked if IT is the last maze, especially since according to theories that Blumhouse is still JP queue, meaning IT would be in the Parisian Courtyard. I'm highly positive that Parisian Courtyard would be the last place they'd want to put IT.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Yeah I see a lot of people saying that the last 3 mazes are Blumhouse, Jigsaw, and IT. I'd be shocked if IT is the last maze, especially since according to theories that Blumhouse is still JP queue, meaning IT would be in the Parisian Courtyard. I'm highly positive that Parisian Courtyard would be the last place they'd want to put IT.
The funny thing is that people want IT to happen so badly that they dismiss anything ridiculous happening in of its place. Like Insidious. Which we know is JP. There is a Facade inside of Parisian Courtyard. The name "Blumhouse of Horrors" was leaked a while back by trademark. IT has it's own Attraction in Hollywood+Vine so the rights are to them not us.
blumhouse-trademark.png

Yeah over on HNN it's a mess of people who are ignoring any the facts preventing IT from coming to the event and trying/failing at making solid speculation for IT coming. I do find it funny because when people want things to happen they'll go to such great lengths to manipulate their thoughts so they're actually convinced of it happening, all it's gonna lead to is disappointment

The Shining: Delayed Announcement and leaked by a employee (travel agency)
AVED: Wasn't publicly leaked. Delayed Announcement and leaked.
You also forgot that Chucky was leaked by his creator, the writer/director Don Mancini.

You also forgot that Chucky was leaked by his creator, the writer/director Don Mancini.
And that Jabbawockeez was leaked by the Copyright and Trademark Page of the Universal Website. And 2 of the Scare Zones themes (Devil = Urban Inferno, Witch + Wolf = Hell-O-Ween) were leaked.

Last edited:
Sooooooo.... the only thing that wasn't leaked were the scarezones... well... 2 out of the 3 weren't leaked. Although one could argue that the devil image related to Urban Inferno, but eh...

Both of our events are slacking big time this year in the announcement/marketing department. Hell even Knotts isn't doing its full reveal event until the end of the month, which is kinda shocking because it usually would've happened by now. Japan announced all of its offerings. Singapore announced their line-up, BUT is doing a weekly reveal with a website game/contest.

Meanwhile in Hollywood & Orlando.... :look: :shifty: :died:

I saw the advertisement for the IT haunted house experience and I'm a little confused. Hasn't Murdy not done IT because he could never get the rights to do it? Yet these people (Neibolt House) seemed to have had no trouble...

Reactions: HHNManics
I saw the advertisement for the IT haunted house experience and I'm a little confused. Hasn't Murdy not done IT because he could never get the rights to do it? Yet these people (Neibolt House) seemed to have had no trouble...
I don't think it's the rights here, I wouldn't doubt that IT got the boot for the other properties in this years lineup. Why? Who knows but if they really wanted... "it", we'd hear word of... "it".

So if the other properties are the reason IT isn't coming this year than what stopped the property from coming in past years? Hasn't Murdy been trying to get IT for a while?

So if the other properties are the reason IT isn't coming this year than what stopped the property from coming in past years? Hasn't Murdy been trying to get IT for a while?
Pretty sure Murdy has been trying to get multiple King properties but I would like to think that King's comments about his stories in haunts stopped... "it" from coming. He seems to have a much larger influence on the new movie compared to the TV series, maybe he just warmed up to the idea of his stories at haunts or it's like The Shining where he really has no say on what they do with it. Who knows.

Don't expect IT anytime soon. The attraction @HHNManics mentioned on Hollywood + Vine is probably gonna be yearly. No way they'll do that and a separate house at HHN (unless Murdy goes with the Curry version of Pennywise).

Reactions: HHNManics