Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - SAW: The Games of Jigsaw

I'm mainly excited for this because it's in a different location than The Mummy (although I'd admit I'd prob be excited if it were back in it's old stomping grounds, just for nostalgia). But this means we won't get shafted with the same layout with a different scene here and there ala '10. I'm hoping this will have a different feel. The '09/'10 maze is a classic IMO, so it'll be hard to top, and I think a different approach will help.
i just hope there will be some interactivity in the maze, like in orlando with it's hidden buttons

there actually was a better house in fright dome in 2009 and 2010, the reason why was because it featured every single trap, universal just cherry picked them while fright dome shoved them all in in a REALLY BIG PLACE, to anyone who went to fright dome how was some of the traps done and which trap was better in fright dome

To say this, I think Saw and The Shining are in the wrong locations. And that I think it will be the biggest downfall of both of those houses.

From what I heard regarding Saw, my expectations dropped severely; and that I expect it to be almost as if they did the 2009/2010 Saw Locations in a different location. I have my sincere doubts that it will be even good, and it's so low for me on my list of anticipated subjects for HHN.

To say this, I think Saw and The Shining are in the wrong locations. And that I think it will be the biggest downfall of both of those houses.

From what I heard regarding Saw, my expectations dropped severely; and that I expect it to be almost as if they did the 2009/2010 Saw Locations in a different location. I have my sincere doubts that it will be even good, and it's so low for me on my list of anticipated subjects for HHN.
i read the leaks too and remember since it's in a new location the traps will be done way more differently then last time

if this doesn't play in the main gates of the event or in the queue line for the house im done