Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Japan General Discussion

Just a bit of a prehhn walk through
Just a heads up, if you go on the opening day the 8th you'll just see the day time stuff unless you are invited to the special event which has the houses open.
If you look on the website horror nights doesn't start til the next day the 9th.
I fell for this mistake last year.

Just a bit of a prehhn walk through
Just a heads up, if you go on the opening day the 8th you'll just see the day time stuff unless you are invited to the special event which has the houses open.
If you look on the website horror nights doesn't start til the next day the 9th.
I fell for this mistake last year.

Hi. I've been watching your youtube many times!
I got info from friend working at USJ marketing, I have invitation to few Halloween contents.
There will be parade preview tomorrow if not rain.

Hi. I've been watching your youtube many times!
I got info from friend working at USJ marketing, I have invitation to few Halloween contents.
There will be parade preview tomorrow if not rain.

Oh man I'm jealous! I'll be out there all day on Saturday! I was lucky enough to go to dementors/minion media stuff, but I think I'm not going to be able to see this.
By the way I love living in Osaka. It's a pretty awesome city!

I went to Halloween Horror Night Press Preview and had chance to go to Cult of Chucky and Deadmans Forest.
Tomorrow will be the grand opening day of HHN but there is private event tomorrow so maybe I'm gonna try other attractions on Saturday

Attachments

• KIMG0243.JPG
    KIMG0243.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
If they keep allowing for it after this year, I am really getting tempted to just to go to USJ during that time to be there in full cosplay and experience what the hell they have, just out of my own spite. ;)

You don't even have to do that during Halloween but all year round there.

USJ is having a 26 hour all you can eat and play day at USJ this December for New Years Eve. This event includes a Pyro Spectular as well as a live concert by a huge artist.

Tickets go on sale on the 18th for those who missed it today.
ニュース:株式会社ユー・エス・ジェイ

In other news, Universal has acquired Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy for this years Universal Cool with Detective Conan and Monster Hunter coming back.

0913.jpg

Last years event brought in the most tourists from new countries who into the park by three times the amount of previous years. It also bolstered the highest number of foreign tourists.

I do find this statement interesting:

This event that gathers "cool" entertainment brands from Japan that are very popular all over the world and brings out its charm to both domestic and overseas is well received not only in Japan but also from overseas guests. In addition, we raised the level of attracting customers from January to February, which is said to be a quiet period of the theme park, and made a contribution that the quiet period will disappear. With overwhelming scale and quality, realistic reproduction of the world view of Japan's wonderful content. Universal Studios Japan will be the starting point and we will continue to disseminate the charm of "Cool Japan" to the rest of the world.

This year they are bringing Sailor Moon into the park for the first time as well as Final Fantasy. Conan and Monster Hunter will be back for new attractions. This also includes Yokai Watch attraction which stayed since last Cool due to its huge popularity.

ニュース:株式会社ユー・エス・ジェイ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find it interesting USJ (owned and run by Comcast now) added that statement bringing Cool to the rest of the world when I was told random anime attractions are too niche.

How is HHN in Japan in general compared to the ones we have here in America? I've never been there before nor the country in general and I recently went to the Hollywood version. Asia in general and Australia and New Zealand and in some European nations (e.g., France and Italy) aren't really known for celebrating Halloween, so I wonder how much effort did USJ put into compare to USH and USF.

Japan is much more intense. They don't have to worry about people looking for reasons to sue. Universal Singapore's HHN is one of the best. Sadly here in Hollywood, we have by far the worst HHN of the 4.

How is HHN in Japan in general compared to the ones we have here in America? I've never been there before nor the country in general and I recently went to the Hollywood version. Asia in general and Australia and New Zealand and in some European nations (e.g., France and Italy) aren't really known for celebrating Halloween, so I wonder how much effort did USJ put into compare to USH and USF.

Here's how i'd rank the HHN's.

1. Singapore
2. Orlando
3. Japan
4. Hollywood

Japan is much more intense. They don't have to worry about people looking for reasons to sue. Universal Singapore's HHN is one of the best. Sadly here in Hollywood, we have by far the worst HHN of the 4.

Here's how i'd rank the HHN's.

1. Singapore
2. Orlando
3. Japan
4. Hollywood

Seriously, two locations with no history of Halloween somehow does better than our version in Hollywood. Must have taken so much cue from our culture lol.