Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Festival Of The Deadliest

They added a float in the middle of the street last night, did not use it. Remains a couple impressive costumes (the stilts), some less than impressive costumes (everyone else), and no sense of cohesion.

Also, sorry TMs, but if you put scantily-clad young women on an elevated stage to dance around a pole, guests are going to make stripper jokes. Don't get butt-hurt over it, skeletal snowflake.

They added a float in the middle of the street last night, did not use it. Remains a couple impressive costumes (the stilts), some less than impressive costumes (everyone else), and no sense of cohesion.

Also, sorry TMs, but if you put scantily-clad young women on an elevated stage to dance around a pole, guests are going to make stripper jokes. Don't get butt-hurt over it, skeletal snowflake.

Yeah. I'm not sure what the theme/premise is supposed to be. Are the stilt people like the bouncers at this evil strip club?

As someone pointed out somewhere else, this zone is basically like a heavy metal music video turned to a zone. Like a gwar cd cover that came to life.
I personally likethe zone a lot. I think the girls dancing on the stages are cool. The zone reminds me of 80s metal videos