Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if AHS will be the uber-house next year.....popular both last year and this year they could do a house with all 7(by next year) seasons. H=Kind of like the Walking Dead best bits from last year.

I could see HHN not wanting to touch AHS S7 with a ten foot pole, not to mention ratings are down significantly for it.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I could see HHN not wanting to touch AHS S7 with a ten foot pole, not to mention ratings are down significantly for it.
They may not have much of a choice. It's entirely likely the contract is for houses through X seasons. It would end up costing more to cancel a contract midway through just because. Besides, I think Cult could end up working fairly well as a regular sized house. It's getting a "home-invasion/slasher" vibe the longer the season goes on that I dig in a haunt. I'm pretty indifferent to the story so far. More curious than anything at this point.

Universal should have gone with Channel Zero. It's a far better show. Candle Cove was phenomenal. No End House is going to be amazing.

Reactions: DannyPowers
They may not have much of a choice. It's entirely likely the contract is for houses through X seasons. It would end up costing more to cancel a contract midway through just because. Besides, I think Cult could end up working fairly well as a regular sized house. It's getting a "home-invasion/slasher" vibe the longer the season goes on that I dig in a haunt. I'm pretty indifferent to the story so far. More curious than anything at this point.

I could live with a normal house for AHS next year

Universal should have gone with Channel Zero. It's a far better show. Candle Cove was phenomenal. No End House is going to be amazing.

I was beating that drum for Candle Cove last year. Shame it didn't happen. Would have been freaky as hell

Reactions: MattA
I had an idea for one "Tour of Carey, OH" featuring different locations we've seen set in the town, but it'd draw like a wet turd since it's deep in the "lore" weeds.
I've thought of this as well. They've built up such a deep lore with using Carey, OH... doing a mashup of different things they've done using that location could be really cool. It could also fall completely flat though (sounds better on paper than would play out to be).