Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Only options for a "mega house" outside of AHS IMO

- Conjuring universe
- IT (but that would be for 29 when the sequel comes out)
- Alien franchise
Really, any horror property with 2 or more movies/seasons could support an uber. Some individual movies and seasons could support an uber-house but only certain ones. A few things we've seen in the past could work well. More importantly, I can see A&D being down with them.
%90 was a bit of a stretch; just wanted to hype it up. I’ve heard from various people and Chris Galindo that it’s highly considered and there may have been discussions for it
Almost everything is considered. A lot of things may get interest. It doesn't take much for something to not make the list. Most of those things are beyond the control or influence of the people who create the event. Look at Conjuring and Scream.

Stuff is already getting planned for 2018, with some pencil work for 2019.

I know what I HAVEN'T heard. And I'm preparing my Rick and Morty clues.

Really, any horror property with 2 or more movies/seasons could support an uber. Some individual movies and seasons could support an uber-house but only certain ones. A few things we've seen in the past could work well. More importantly, I can see A&D being down with them.

If IT is really being looked at for 29...well, I have my bet on 28's uber house.

*looks at this year's Terror Tram*

I could see HHN not wanting to touch AHS S7 with a ten foot pole, not to mention ratings are down significantly for it.

has season 7 really been that controversial? are the ratings really that bad? i been watching it but i didn't feel it was that bad.
what have people say about it ?

Im not trying to talk about speculation about next year but your post made me very very curious and i wanted to ask. didn't wanted to forget

has season 7 really been that controversial? are the ratings really that bad? i been watching it but i didn't feel it was that bad.
what have people say about it ?

Im not trying to talk about speculation about next year but your post made me very very curious and i wanted to ask. didn't wanted to forget
Cult's first couple episodes have been in the range where Roanoke ended. I don't know what the premiere numbers were, but it was probably in the same range as this week's episode. Keep in mind it still has a good viewership base, which obviously isn't the be all end all as evident by Ash vs Evil Dead.

Premier was down 1.2 million viewers compared to last year.

It's still a fairly popular show, but it should definitely lose its meahouse status after this year
I don't know how they would justify another megahouse. I haven't seen any of Cult yet, but it definitely doesn't seem like a season that needs a megahouse :lol: They probably wouldn't be able to get away with a mashup of every season either.

Looks like rain potentially all weekend. Does anyone know if scarezones or shows close in the rain? I'm wondering if crowds will be lighter as well.

Looks like rain potentially all weekend. Does anyone know if scarezones or shows close in the rain? I'm wondering if crowds will be lighter as well.
Scarezones will perform in light rain... if it starts to really come down hard, Entertainment will make the call to pull them in. I expect that is the same with Academy of Villains, especially since they're still on the small stage. Bill & Ted will be fine since there's a roof overhead.

Scarezones will perform in light rain... if it starts to really come down hard, Entertainment will make the call to pull them in. I expect that is the same with Academy of Villains, especially since they're still on the small stage. Bill & Ted will be fine since there's a roof overhead.
Man, tough break for AoV. I mean i'm sure having a steady gig is cool, but they've really been screwed this season so far. have they even done the full version of their show this year?