Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

Fantastic!

Is this from the staircase behind the cycle?

I'd ask if this was a 23mm wide angle or some poop if i knew anything about that...

yeah, everyone was sitting eating ice cream on the lower steps so I wondered up a bit.

The lens I used was my EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM on my Cannon Cropped body....I still do not think I have settled in to crop framing, but this lens seems to be my general carry around one these days (but this pic is from 2014 methinks)

but yes, it is a neat world up there:

20140927-IMG_4791 by Peter Bierman, on Flickr

yeah, everyone was sitting eating ice cream on the lower steps so I wondered up a bit.

The lens I used was my EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM on my Cannon Cropped body....I still do not think I have settled in to crop framing, but this lens seems to be my general carry around one these days (but this pic is from 2014 methinks)

but yes, it is a neat world up there:..

One of my favorite places to sit!

A few times each trip, the wife and kid get Butterbeer ice cream and I get a Dragon Scale, and we head right up to the top of that staircase. Awesome people watching; you can see mouths drop as people come in the entrance and see Diagon Alley for the first time!

The detail in these photos is the primary reason that Diagon Alley is heads above any other land. There's so much to see and so much to explore sight wise. It never ends.
Ha ha, @maddog got burnt by his own catch phrase
Glad you chimed in since it keyed my memory about....Hey, by the way, where's all those trip reports you promised us. :)...:lol:

The detail in these photos is the primary reason that Diagon Alley is heads above any other land. There's so much to see and so much to explore sight wise. It never ends.

Glad you chimed in since it keyed my memory about....Hey, by the way, where's all those trip reports you promised us. :)...:lol:

I know, I know.............

Man Im busting balls to pay for a small vacation I have booked. haven't taken a day off in weeks and Im working 12 hour days. Currently I hardly have time to read the forum never mind contribute a trip report.

I know, I know.............

Man Im busting balls to pay for a small vacation I have booked. haven't taken a day off in weeks and Im working 12 hour days. Currently I hardly have time to read the forum never mind contribute a trip report.
Another vacation? Are you hanging with Spirit and the other top 1% ters.:jaw: Cruises, yachts, Paris, London.When will it end? :lol:....and....WHERE'S MY CUP OF COFFEE !!!:mad:

We enjoyed it too. They fixed all the broken stuff a year and a half ago, and made some story changes. It's decent now. It was getting really shabby before the refurb. , hardly any of the effects worked.

I've always been a fan of the show, however on my most recent visit (when the photo was taken) something just seemed off about the whole thing. I have a feeling maybe it was a new cast and they didn't have a ton of experience, but the pacing just felt slow. One interesting thing I noted was that they can turn off the water in the splash zones when it's cold outside. I had never experienced that before.

Rally. by Shaun Ferguson, on Flickr