Aventura Hotel | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My company was involved with the construction of a large building in Hong Kong. Instead of tree topping, we ate roasted pig at a commencement ceremony prior to construction! Hate to admit it but I prefer the Chinese tradition.
Yes, Christmas trees don't taste as good...and they're prickly

Reactions: Mad Dog
Orlando Informer posted this apparent rooftop shot from Aventura. It says it was from Uni but I can't find the original. You can see more of the Volcano than I thought you would be able to.

DRwqYN9XUAA7NzK.jpg

I wonder how loud the bar could be. The top floors are going to be popular for views but maybe not the top floor.
I don’t think Universal will have to worry about noise leaking through the ceiling. What they do have to worry about is noise coming in through the windows. If the windows don’t block sound we’ll, the top several floors could be getting noise from the bar.

I don’t think Universal will have to worry about noise leaking through the ceiling. What they do have to worry about is noise coming in through the windows. If the windows don’t block sound we’ll, the top several floors could be getting noise from the bar.
I will find out in September, asked for a higher room hoping for a view. :) Made that mistake year before last at SF and asked to be moved in just a few nights.

View attachment 5898

It's interesting to see that Aventura is coming up cheaper than a lot of popular hotels on I-Drive.
Prices will go up over time.

Cheap pricing is basically to get people staying there and drive some of those sketchy hotels/motels along I-Drive out of business. Aventura more or less will just be a place to sleep with convenient location to Volcano Bay and all the benefits of any other on-site hotel (with the exception of Express).

Prices will go up over time.

Cheap pricing is basically to get people staying there and drive some of those sketchy hotels/motels along I-Drive out of business. Aventura more or less will just be a place to sleep with convenient location to Volcano Bay and all the benefits of any other on-site hotel (with the exception of Express).

Keep the prices low until the WnW hotel opens and let that hotel continue to drive the other hotels on I-Drive out.

Just noticed they have a "Skyline View" Room type now. It's 20 dollars more a night and are the higher floors.
$20/night is pretty cheap for those that want the view.

For me though, I could care less about the view if i'm staying at Aventura. If i'm staying here, it's most likely for something like a 3-night HHN stay. Choosing the cheaper option saves me $60 and can go towards alcohol at the rooftop bar :lol: