Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

As for my speculation.

1) AHS Asylum (FDTD Area)
2) Stranger Things (S747 Tent)
3) IT (1990 Version, Mummy Queue)
4) Halloween (JP Queue)
5) The Conjuring (Waterworld Queue)
6) Trick 'r Treat (Metro Sets)
7) Classic Monsters Mashup (Parisian Courtyard)

I would imagine that for marketing that they would want to market Stranger Things, IT, and Halloween (Maybe also Conjuring). Huge Properties to promote. I feel as though Classic Monsters would be our exclusive.

Halloween would work great as a Preview Maze and again Halloween is too big of a property to be put into a Mashup Maze. Is it possible? Yes but again I don't see it happening. Insidious got a Preview Maze and that's a Huge property so I can Halloween getting the same. The properties that were featured in 2017's Blumhouse like Purge, Happy Death Day, and Sinister all of those Properties's popularity doesn't hold a candle to the popularity of Michael Myers.

Agreed. Halloween is just too big of a franchise to be in the same house as The Purge, and Blumhouse might have had high guest ratings but the only part of that Maze that I heard consistently good reviews of was the Sinister section for some and HDD for others. As for exclusives, I think we’ll get the UCM and Orlando will get NoES. Lastly, for the 1990 IT I’m wondering if most of the scares are gonna be Pennywise, as his forms in the older version aren’t as scary as the newer version(hoping we see the spider and werewolf though!).

here's my wish list for Halloween horror nights Hollywood 2018
Mazes
It
American horror story clute
Purge
Chucky
Trick-or-treat
Annabel
Conjuring
Walking dead attraction
Scare zones wish list
Main entrance And Springfield Circus themed scare zone with chainsaw zombie clowns demon clowns monkeys teddy bear freaks stilt walker Circus tent clowns Circus clowns with knife machetes Carnival clowns with axes hammers mallets scare zone 2 where did The Walking Dead attraction is a zombie themed scare zone with zombies of course and survivors scare zone 3 over where despicable me minion mayhem is a purge scare with character form purge 1 2 3 and 4 with axes knives chainsaw and machetes scare zone 4 where Harry Potter is monster creature scare zone scare zone 5 where in the lower lot is a chainsaw butcher scare zone with chainsaw pigs animals and butchers scare zone 6 we're the tunnel is toxic tunnel again but with more scare actors scare zone 7 were the black lot is a trick or treat scare zone with chainsaw Pumpkins scare crows stilt walker skeleton werewolf pumpkin ghost witches skeletons and vampire with axes knifes and machetes
Show
Jabberwocky's
That's my wish list for Halloween horror nights Hollywood 2018

here's my wish list for Halloween horror nights 2018
Mazes
It
American horror story clute
Purge
Chucky
Trick-or-treat
Annabel
Conjuring
Walking dead attraction
Scare zones wish list
Main entrance And Springfield Circus themed scare zone with chainsaw zombie clowns demon clowns monkeys teddy bear freaks stilt walker Circus tent clowns Circus clowns with knife machetes Carnival clowns with axes hammers mallets scare zone 2 where did The Walking Dead attraction is a zombie themed scare zone with zombies of course and survivors scare zone 3 over where despicable me minion mayhem is a purge scare with character form purge 1 2 3 and 4 with axes knives chainsaw and machetes scare zone 4 where Harry Potter is monster creature scare zone scare zone 5 where in the lower lot is a chainsaw butcher scare zone with chainsaw pigs animals and butchers scare zone 6 we're the tunnel is toxic tunnel again but with more scare actors scare zone 7 were the black lot is a trick or treat scare zone with chainsaw Pumpkins scare crows stilt walker skeleton werewolf pumpkin ghost witches skeletons and vampire with axes knifes and machetes
Show
Jabberwocky's
That's my wish list for Halloween horror nights 2018 what do you guys think of my wish list
I think you already stated your wishlist.

According to the Orlando forums a few of the IP’s have been contracted since August... our speculated lineups aren’t actually very far off

What kind of IPs, do you know?

From what it seems..

• Stranger Things
  • IT (Possibly the 90's version if Ifrit is correct)
  • Halloween (probably the Blumhouse project)
  • American Horror Story
  • and possibly Trick R Treat
It seems like Orlando may recieve Nightmare, but it'd be an exclusive. And counting TWDA, we currently know of possibly 6 IP's coming to Hollywood.

From what it seems..

• Stranger Things
  • IT (Possibly the 90's version if Ifrit is correct)
  • Halloween (probably the Blumhouse project)
  • American Horror Story
  • and possibly Trick R Treat
It seems like Orlando may recieve Nightmare, but it'd be an exclusive. And counting TWDA, we currently know of possibly 6 IP's coming to Hollywood.

From what Legacy said switch Trick r Treat with The Conjuring and that’s all of the shared properties. If TrT comes to the event then it’ll most likely be a Hollywood exclusive

How funny and awkward would it be if the hints regarding the arrival of the UCM was actually cryptic hints of having a Dark Universe attempt at HHN? I know critically that franchise is in deep limbo, but imagining the announcement next summer of something of that nature would be a surprise.

How funny and awkward would it be if the hints regarding the arrival of the UCM was actually cryptic hints of having a Dark Universe attempt at HHN? I know critically that franchise is in deep limbo, but imagining the announcement next summer of something of that nature would be a surprise.

I hope that isn’t the route they take. The Mummy didn’t have much Maze material and I doubt Bride of Frankenstein will; so I’m just hoping they recycle parts of House of Horrors for the UCM monster Maze.

I hope that isn’t the route they take. The Mummy didn’t have much Maze material and I doubt Bride of Frankenstein will; so I’m just hoping they recycle parts of House of Horrors for the UCM monster Maze.

I would assume when they took down the HoH showbuilding, they may of tried to keep certain things, but that I would suspect most of it went under with the building when HoH closed down. I would assume they'd reuse assets from the past, but that it would have to be something new if the Classic Monsters are getting their own maze this year.

So here’s what I see based on what Orlando leaked:

-TWD
-Universal Monsters
-Conjuring
-Halloween
-It
-AHS Asylum
-Stranger Things
-Trick ‘r Treat? (I thought Orlando was getting it?)

Well, I guess we know the line up already. It’s not even January. lol

It’s amazing how early they’ve booked all of these properties. This is easily the best lineup on paper(imo) and has plenty to market on and has something for everyone. Props to Murdy and Ailello for this lineup if it comes into fruition, easily better than 2017 already

It’s amazing how early they’ve booked all of these properties. This is easily the best lineup on paper(imo) and has plenty to market on and has something for everyone. Props to Murdy and Ailello for this lineup if it comes into fruition, easily better than 2017 already

And to think that's not taking into account the scarezones, especially with Universal Blvd having ASS complete. It's going to be fascinating on the beauty level next year for just that alone.