Mardi Gras 2018 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 2018 will be my first Mardi Gras. Can anyone advise on whether there any perks/benefits to being an annual pass holder for this?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic, but I figured I'd post this here. A couple weeks ago, I was looking at The Beach Boys' Web site, and saw they had an interesting tour date:

2/10/18 - Orlando, FL - Universal Studios Music Plaza Stage

Just checked this morning, and the date has been removed from their site. I'm not sure if they're no longer appearing at Mardi Gras, or if they were not supposed to announce anything yet. But, there's a strong possibility The Beach Boys are the first act to be unofficially announced for the event.

Last year they announced on Jan 12th. First show was Feb 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Feb. 3: Sean Paul
  • Feb. 10: The Beach Boys
  • Feb. 17: Kelsea Ballerini
  • Feb. 18: Andy Grammer
  • Feb. 24: Macklemore
  • March 3: 311
  • March 4: Phillip Phillips
  • March 10: To Be Announced
  • March 11: Fitz and the Tantrums
  • March 17: Foreigner
  • March 18: Fifth Harmony
  • March 24: To Be Announced
  • March 25: BUSH
Universal Orlando Close Up | Universal's Mardi Gras 2018 Concert Line-Up Announced
When you have to Google three quarters of this list, you know your lineup sucks.

When you have to Google three quarters of this list, you know your lineup sucks.

888.jpg

Macklemore is great in concert, saw him at the Dr. Phillips Center in 2016. I'll definitely be there for that.

Otherwise... I like a lot of the rest of the artists but not a big enough fan to say i'd definitely go. Probably go during 5H just to see the craziness of it and maybe see Andy Grammer.