Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

The new music loops seem tasteful and fully in step with the park settings around them.

I do dread, however, a similar revamp of Epcot's various background loops.
I imagine we'll end up seeing something like that around 2020/2021 when a lot of the Epcot projects are either opening or getting close to opening.

I love some of the music, but it's probably inevitable.

I imagine we'll end up seeing something like that around 2020/2021 when a lot of the Epcot projects are either opening or getting close to opening.

I love some of the music, but it's probably inevitable.
If it sounds anything like Test Track, then I'll be satisfied...The could also get a band to do something...Like Tycho

So the word/rumor is getting out that the new name for the park could very well be...Cinemagine Park.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Reportedly Changing Names to 'Cinemagine Park' | The Happiest Blog On Earth

I know the list of new names proposed for the park was not the best of line ups, but they had to lean towards the one that sounds like complete gobbledygook?!...wait, I take that back. "Gobbledygook" actually get's approved by a spellcheck as a real word.

I would've at least taken Cinemagic Park, since you can at least make the connection of Cinema and Magic/"The Magic of Cinema". With Cinemagine on the other hand, I can't think of any connection of Cinema and Imagine. It honestly makes no sense.

I just really hope the other rumor of "Disney Hollywood Adventure" ends up more solid/actually happens since that name is honestly more fitting then anything else.

The rumor stems from Jim Hill/Len. Len posted it on WDWM. Sounds like everyone wants in on the rumor now. While I think this is likely do understand the root of the rumor.

You could see the SWL construction pretty clearly from the Ocesola pkwy exit. Makes me wonder how much “highway noise” you’ll hear inside the park.

Also that name is terrible.

Work for new entrance into DHS:

Once this new road opens, does this lead to the possibly of a massive park expansion out from Indiana Jones, Muppets. Obviously part of that land would include the new Star Wars hotel.

dhs new road.JPG
I hate that name so much.

It makes me Imagine I'm eating Cinnamon Buns.

I'm getting a Cinemax vibe myself.

Terrible terrible name.

Bad name. Doesn't roll off the tongue well. Too easy to forget (In fact, I had to scroll back up the page since I forgot it that quickly :lol:). Bad move if the rumor is true......Isn't that area primarily for expanded parking lots?

Last edited:
So the word/rumor is getting out that the new name for the park could very well be...Cinemagine Park.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Reportedly Changing Names to 'Cinemagine Park' | The Happiest Blog On Earth

I know the list of new names proposed for the park was not the best of line ups, but they had to lean towards the one that sounds like complete gobbledygook?!...wait, I take that back. "Gobbledygook" actually get's approved by a spellcheck as a real word.

I would've at least taken Cinemagic Park, since you can at least make the connection of Cinema and Magic/"The Magic of Cinema". With Cinemagine on the other hand, I can't think of any connection of Cinema and Imagine. It honestly makes no sense.

I just really hope the other rumor of "Disney Hollywood Adventure" ends up more solid/actually happens since that name is honestly more fitting then anything else.
Interesting since instead of Imagineers, Universal used to call them "Cinemagicians" lol

What in the Michael Eisner!?

Why not Cinemagic...like, magic is their buzzword

Once this new road opens, does this lead to the possibly of a massive park expansion out from Indiana Jones, Muppets. Obviously part of that land would include the new Star Wars hotel.

View attachment 6010

I'm getting a Cinemax vibe myself.

Terrible terrible name.
Perhaps farther in the future. Most of the land touching the other side of SWL/Muppets is going to be CM parking beyond the SW Hotel.

Since it’s just a flat lot though, park expansion is most certainly possible down the line.