Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

I could’ve sworn somewhere IT was leaked as a property, I hope it’s true but if it doesn’t come it would make sense

I think we weren't sure which incarnation was gonna come to the event: the 90's or 2017 version. Sort of like last year when we weren't sure if Ash vs Evil dead or the movie franchise, Insidious 4 by itself or the entire franchise, Jigsaw or the entire movie series.

I also remember everything from Leatherface, Child's Play and The Thing were leaked to replace The Conjuring last year.

Good point; also I found through looking at other forums and found that The Ifrit has strongly hinted at IT coming to 28/2018. Everyone seems to not like him and trust him but he was right on everything last year so I’m just gonna hope he’s right on IT

I can see it now; in summer time, the announcement: "I know all of you were missing the deadly quartet last year, and since I can't get enough of these icons, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: THE TITANS OF TERROR REBOOT!" I feel like calling it right now

I can see it now; in summer time, the announcement: "I know all of you were missing the deadly quartet last year, and since I can't get enough of these icons, BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: THE TITANS OF TERROR REBOOT!" I feel like calling it right now

God I wouldnt even do that maze if it came, ToT was a good maze but Jesus Christ that would be the definition of overkill. If they did a Titans of Terror 2 with Pinhead, Micheal Myers, and Ghostface that would be welcomed.

ToT was Murdy and company making the best of a bad situation. I liked what they did on the maze, hated the Terror Tram though.

Though one thing that bugged me about the maze. The boy was sitting up in bed and staring at the wall and not the TV.

God I wouldnt even do that maze if it came, ToT was a good maze but Jesus Christ that would be the definition of overkill. If they did a Titans of Terror 2 with Pinhead, Micheal Myers, and Ghostface that would be welcomed.

The only way I'd be okay with that type of maze is if they do it in which how I and several other people I met at the event thought it was originally gonna be like: the icons escape the Uber Fan's nightmares and wreck terror and havoc all over the kids neighborhood and town.

ToT was Murdy and company making the best of a bad situation. I liked what they did on the maze, hated the Terror Tram though.

Though one thing that bugged me about the maze. The boy was sitting up in bed and staring at the wall and not the TV.

Same, that bedroom scene was HUGE and the TV was so far away from the kid; the only flaw of the maze to me besides Leatherface’s section being a repeat of his Terror Tram scenes

The only way I'd be okay with that type of maze is if they do it in which how I and several other people I met at the event thought it was originally gonna be like: the icons escape the Uber Fan's nightmares and wreck terror and havoc all over the kids neighborhood and town.

*I know it’s a double post I just don’t know how to edit another quote into a previous comment

I thought the maze was originally gonna just be a home Haunt with really bad Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface costumes but the maze you described seems like a perfect and unique setup

It basically felt more like an elaborate museum, especially Leatherface's section because he didn't really scare guests up close, except for his beginning box scare and the end scene with all 3. Even the one with Chop Top and grandpa seemed lame because of the barrels acting as barriers between him and us. Regardless I don't think this year will have too many compilation houses.

It basically felt more like an elaborate museum, especially Leatherface's section because he didn't really scare guests up close, except for his beginning box scare and the end scene with all 3. Even the one with Chop Top and grandpa seemed lame because the barrels acting as barriers between him and us. Regardless I don't think this year will have too many compilation houses.

Hopefully there won’t be too many compilation houses this year, some of them just seemed as though they could’ve stood on their own in a maze(Sinister, Insidious 4). Speaking of compilation mazes, if AHS goes into the FDTD tent what are the odds we get an Asylum, Coven, and Cult mashup house?

Hopefully there won’t be too many compilation houses this year, some of them just seemed as though they could’ve stood on their own in a maze(Sinister, Insidious 4). Speaking of compilation mazes, if AHS goes into the FDTD tent what are the odds we get an Asylum, Coven, and Cult mashup house?

In my opinion, if Cult is gonna be in a different location, I think it would be better to bring Coven and Asylum as well. The con would be having 3 maze spots taken by AHS, but at least it would bring Asylum to the event, as well as catch us up with Orlando, so that next year, if we get season 8, we won't have to worry about other seasons.

In my opinion, if Cult is gonna be in a different location, I think it would be better to bring Coven and Asylum as well. The con would be having 3 maze spots taken by AHS, but at least it would bring Asylum to the event, as well as catch us up with Orlando, so that next year, if we get season 8, we won't have to worry about other seasons.

I don’t think they’d use 3 maze spots for AHS. Also, Id be somewhat surprised if they didn’t at least use 2 seasons if AHS should stay in the FDTD Tent since they managed to fit Murder House, Freak Show, & Hotel into that tent. Cult and Coven wouldn’t take up too much maze space, but I’d be concerned with what they utilize from Asylum since that could easily take up a SS maze

I know John seems very determined to do Asylum by itself, as it was one of his main arguments last year for doing Roanoke by itself. I just hope it comes soon as most likely we're getting Cult, my least favorite season.

I know John seems very determined to do Asylum by itself, as it was one of his main arguments last year for doing Roanoke by itself. I just hope it comes soon as most likely we're getting Cult, my least favorite season.

Agreed. Cult was a good season which could take up a smaller tent, I’m just worried that they might overuse the clowns since(besides Kai, Winter, Beverly, Ally, and maybe if they wanted to Kai’s Followers at the end of the season) there weren’t many maze worthy scenes that didn’t use the clowns.

1) Where does everyone find these articles?

2) It’s been a while since I’ve seen Cult but if they had those clowns popping out that would be terrifying

3) TWISTY CAN COME BACK!!

The clowns are scary enough so that's a plus for a maze, even though I'm apart of the small group of people on this planet who isn't scared or creeped out by clowns. Imagining the creative liberties Murdy did with the ending to Halloween 2 maze, I can totally see similar elements in a Cult maze with the commercial imagery.

The clowns are scary enough so that's a plus for a maze, even though I'm apart of the small group of people on this planet who isn't scared or creeped out by clowns. Imagining the creative liberties Murdy did with the ending to Halloween 2 maze, I can totally see similar elements in a Cult maze with the commercial imagery.

They could make a finale similar to H2 where it’s just surrounded by clowns. And yeah Cult’s commercials could easily fit a scene or two; and also side note but after going through the Orlando forums Legacy posted a write up of what could be in a Cult maze and it sounds pretty good. Still hoping for Asylum but Cult’s gonna be good

They could make a finale similar to H2 where it’s just surrounded by clowns. And yeah Cult’s commercials could easily fit a scene or two; and also side note but after going through the Orlando forums Legacy posted a write up of what could be in a Cult maze and it sounds pretty good. Still hoping for Asylum but Cult’s gonna be good

Based off of what I remember from Cult, and being that they may play off the honeycomb, beehive mentality thing from the commercials, there shouldn't be much black walls anyways, unlike Roanoke that was outside for the woods.