Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

Hopefully if/when (they'd be dumb not to) IoA gets a nighttime show, they utilize barges that can be docked at its backstage area during the day and float out at night before the show.

Once LC goes, I speculate this is part of the plan if that's the route they go with the show .

Disney has the same exact box covered speakers all over the parks. What's the argument here?
I get your point that a speaker is gonna speaker so it's really not a big deal, but just to correct the record, this is what Main Street looks like:

maxresdefault.jpg

I get your point that a speaker is gonna speaker so it's really not a big deal, but just to correct the record, this is what Main Street looks like:

maxresdefault.jpg

There are disguised and in plain view speakers at Disney and Universal. I don’t see an issue when it’s in a modern setting and the speakers are neutral.

There are disguised and in plain view speakers at Disney and Universal. I don’t see an issue when it’s in a modern setting and the speakers are neutral.
As I said, it's not a big issue. They're speakers, i'm not gonna make a fuss as both UOR and Disney do a great job of it for the most part.

When at VB I did notice an abnormal amount of speakers that were unthemed in plain sight (I could see the JBL logo), though.

Some very visible Disney speakers
20171210_141330_wm-1.jpg

Speakers%2019.jpg

world-showcase-lagoon.jpg

6255605718_02c2beb83c_z.jpg
6255608774_015f04246e_z.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Crazy how you don't pay attention to the giant lighting rigs either, you just kind of ignore them

To be honest, the speakers around the USF lagoon needed an update, they were getting rather crackly

I honestly feel park audio is up and down in terms of quality