Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Not necessary
Are you referring to Hook?

I don’t disagree.

And everyone needs to remember there is no certainty that it will happen. Just because it was planned last year, nothing is guaranteed. It’s not a rumor. It’s not even strong speculation. It’s like the Lovecraft house. We know it’s something they want to do eventually.

Are you referring to Hook?

I don’t disagree.

And everyone needs to remember there is no certainty that it will happen. Just because it was planned last year, nothing is guaranteed. It’s not a rumor. It’s not even strong speculation. It’s like the Lovecraft house. We know it’s something they want to do eventually.
I wish I was that prescient, just screwed up a post....

since the thing is confirmed i have a question, since there's only 5 forms the alien takes [dog, Bennings, Norris, Palmer, and Blair ] so there will only be 5 alien scenes, what do you guys think will be the rest?

Line up seems legit considering we had 3 originals planned last year until Conjuring was turned into Hive. I’ll be bummed if we only get 9 houses though; hoping it’s a 7 IP - 3 Original ratio.

Line up seems legit considering we had 3 originals planned last year until Conjuring was turned into Hive. I’ll be bummed if we only get 9 houses though; hoping it’s a 7 IP - 3 Original ratio.

I’m hoping we get at least 3 originals too; and hopefully no VR house considering the reception to the Repository seemed “meh” IIRC and it would take up Maze space. Hopefully they can provide some really good originals for this year, since this is easily one of the best IP lineups

I’m hoping we get at least 3 originals too; and hopefully no VR house considering the reception to the Repository seemed “meh” IIRC and it would take up Maze space. Hopefully they can provide some really good originals for this year, since this is easily one of the best IP lineups

Agreed. I always want more original content from HHN. Yet as a fan of Horror, Halloween, Classic Films, Haunted Houses, Practical Effects, etc. I can’t argue with the greatness of this line up. The only IP I’d trade is AHS; other than that, I’m excited.

Agreed. I always want more original content from HHN. Yet as a fan of Horror, Halloween, Classic Films, Haunted Houses, Practical Effects, etc. I can’t argue with the greatness of this line up. The only IP I’d trade is AHS; other than that, I’m excited.

Yeah; aside from the 60’s/70’s connections Cult had it’s the only odd one out in this lineup. Should be a good house though, can already smell the parent’s bedroom scene and the Clown meat locker

The one I tried to upload was too big. So here it is.
Stand-by queues in red, express queues in pink, house exits in blue, actor exits in green.

Attachments

• 28 queues.jpg
    28 queues.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Oooooh boy. I actually find the first two games to be scary. Sadly it got ruined by A) Scott constantly contradicting the storyline and B) the fan base it spawned. When it first came out, all I could think was “man this would be a great HHN house!” but now due to the stigma it carries (and that fan base, ugh) I’d rather not see it—and this is coming from someone who LIKES FNaF.