Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I see them if it's Intamin, going in the design of the Intamin Motorbike car's recently debuted at San Antonio. I haven't heard anything as bad for that type, and that it should be able to be sustainable as a ride vehicle. The only question, is the Side-Car, if they go for Hagrids motorcycle as opposed to the Ford Anglia.

Reactions: Mike S
Did Hagrids bike ever show up in the Forbidden Forest in the books or movies?

I’m starting to develop a theory.

Tehnically
it's not his bike. It's Sirius Black's :tongue:

I'm only about halfway through book six (I know, I know. I'm busy :lol:). But nothing in the Forrest so far.

Tehnically
it's not his bike. It's Sirius Black's :tongue:

I'm only about halfway through book six (I know, I know. I'm busy :lol:). But nothing in the Forrest so far.

Did some follow up and the bike is never featured in the Forrest. The Ford Anglia HAS. I am willing to bet the ride vehicle will be some sort of “make it super stretch” Ford Anglia.

I have a hard time seeing how a coaster like this will be the "most highly themed coster Universal has created" Feels to me once the launch aspect happens, not much in terms of slow down for theming is happening. Idk that JMO. Seems like if it the most highly themed coaster, than it has to be more themed than Mummy, which is all indoors, and themed pretty well.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I have a hard time seeing how a coaster like this will be the "most highly themed coster Universal has created" Feels to me once the launch aspect happens, not much in terms of slow down for theming is happening. Idk that JMO. Seems like if it the most highly themed coaster, than it has to be more themed than Mummy, which is all indoors, and themed pretty well.

(Coaster parts of the Mummy are just cardboard cut outs)

My money is on Mack, I feel like the Intamin / Universal relationship could be a bit strained after Gringotts still but hey time heals all I guess.

Reactions: Steptwice
Status
Not open for further replies.