Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think AHS will get a mega-house, I'd rather they do Cult this year in a tent and then have a mega-house next year.

I’d much rather they do that too, I’m just speculating any major shifts since it seems the main 3 of this year(IT, Stranger Things, Trick ‘r Treat) are a lock for this year. Probably Halloween too.

The Exorcist announcement was huge for HHN26, but return of AHS for HHN27 was blah.

I'll be curious if they hit us with something spectacular today or if it's another HHN27 re-hash and we get something good in May.

yeah that's what I thought. I'm a huge Evil Dead fan, so I'm sad I missed out on that one.

Orlando seemed to have more people liking it than those in Hollywood, but that's..more due to problems that the Hollywood version had.

I don't think AHS will get a mega-house, I'd rather they do Cult this year in a tent and then have a mega-house next year.

I don't see AHS getting a megahouse either, but I actually wouldn't be shocked if there isn't a "mega house" this year, as there isn't enough IMHO that Stranger Things can justify it.

I see it taking up a full sound-stage, but I don't see it taking up 21 or the location of AHS from last year.

The Exorcist announcement was huge for HHN26, but return of AHS for HHN27 was blah.

I'll be curious if they hit us with something spectacular today or if it's another HHN27 re-hash and we get something good in May.

Considering they pre-announced it, it seems as though they wanted to announce this IP quick so that a Conjuring/Scream incident won’t happen

Considering they pre-announced it, it seems as though they wanted to announce this IP quick so that a Conjuring/Scream incident won’t happen

A little anecdote: I was told last night that they have reserve IP's if the intended announcement today gets pulled at the last minute, so that would honestly make sense that they don't want to risk it (more or less, to prevent a Conjuring/Scream from happening again for either coast).

Reactions: horrornights789
A little anecdote: I was told last night that they have reserve IP's if the intended announcement today gets pulled at the last minute, so that would honestly make sense that they don't want to risk it (more or less, to prevent a Conjuring/Scream from happening again for either coast).

It’s good they have back up IP’s already planned, hopefully if anything happens it wouldn’t be The Purge as their fall back. Hopefully in the future Scream & Conjuring can get their due, most likely the latter since it’s legal troubles seem to be dissolving while Scream’s rights are still a mess