Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

"Construction" on-site, being the cutting and screwing of wood, typically doesn't start until the beginning of May. There's a good bit of prep work that takes place before then: plotting, rigging, etc.

The best guess I have, is that you are referring more to how in a way, how USH does things before the wood comes in, of having things set up to designate what goes where?

Can someone please shed some light on the signup process for auditions?

I worked HHN years ago before signing up to audition was required. I know auditions are typically in July, but how far in advance is the signup page opened? And do they actually notify you if you've registered a career profile via the audition page?

Can someone please shed some light on the signup process for auditions?

I worked HHN years ago before signing up to audition was required. I know auditions are typically in July, but how far in advance is the signup page opened? And do they actually notify you if you've registered a career profile via the audition page?

I auditioned mid June last year after getting shut out of sign ups for the previous two weeks of open casting calls. Earlier on in the audition process, you have to be on the website as soon as sign ups open. Keep an eye on Universal’s audition site and sign up for updates.

Last year casting was extremely picky. In my audition group of 20, only 5 were picked. Seemed like it was easier to sign up for auditions and be cast in late July/early August when it was coming down to the wire.

I auditioned mid June last year after getting shut out of sign ups for the previous two weeks of open casting calls. Earlier on in the audition process, you have to be on the website as soon as sign ups open. Keep an eye on Universal’s audition site and sign up for updates.

Last year casting was extremely picky. In my audition group of 20, only 5 were picked. Seemed like it was easier to sign up for auditions and be cast in late July/early August when it was coming down to the wire.

Thank you JawsVictim!

So the day/time that sign ups become live is different each year?

Thank you JawsVictim!

So the day/time that sign ups become live is different each year?

Yes. But if it’s similar to last year, they’ll announce the first open casting call around the end of May. I believe last year they did casting sign ups every two weeks thereafter.

I actually didn’t sign up at all last year - all the spots were taken before I could. I emailed casting and was put on a stand by list. Ended up working out.

Ifrit seems to be hinting at The Lost Boys. Anyone know anything?
giphy.gif