Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lower Lot Redesign

PS It is pretty frustrating how so many insiders on here refuse to give any info. They only tease, tease, tease. Worse than flirty girls.

My "inside" intel usually comes with a degree of openness. When I have hopes and wishes, I let you know what I would want to see. Always take forums with a degree of skepticism. Some people really know the truth, and some truth can eventually change...its reality.

My "inside" intel usually comes with a degree of openness. When I have hopes and wishes, I let you know what I would want to see. Always take forums with a degree of skepticism. Some people really know the truth, and some truth can eventually change...its reality.

You're solid, bruh.

I was talking more about the one's that are like, "OMG I just got word of an attraction that is going to change the future of USH forever! That's all I can say for now..."

Honestly, I would LIKE to see Toothsome, but I believe that's better suited for Hard Rock's location. I think realistically it makes more sense for them to put NBC Sports Grill and Brew right up at the front, so I think that's what it'll end up being.

Honestly, I would LIKE to see Toothsome, but I believe that's better suited for Hard Rock's location. I think realistically it makes more sense for them to put NBC Sports Grill and Brew right up at the front, so I think that's what it'll end up being.

I've not heard anything really on NBCSportsGrill, and from what I gather, it's not exactly as popular as Universal would've wanted it to begin with.

Honestly, I wouldn't be phased if Hard Rock Cafe gets renovations, atleast internally while Saddle is saved for something else.

That said, isn't that more fitting for the Citywalk thread, and not the Lower Lot redesign? ;)

We got JP and now SS28 in the works. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of action on the lower lot soon. I would not expect to see anything major in SS28. Maybe a new and better themed extended queue for TF (so they can finally retire Backdraft's queue), maybe a dining location and restrooms. Things along those lines. If it's an attraction i'd be pleasantly surprised, Fallon or not. (probably not Fallon).

We got JP and now SS28 in the works. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of action on the lower lot soon. I would not expect to see anything major in SS28. Maybe a new and better themed extended queue for TF (so they can finally retire Backdraft's queue), maybe a dining location and restrooms. Things along those lines. If it's an attraction i'd be pleasantly surprised, Fallon or not. (probably not Fallon).

What I'm more or less betting, is TF Extended Queue and Restrooms by the end of the year (or by HHN), and then a quick/service with seating early in 2019.

Dear god, not Fallon, we don't need any more screen rides into USH than it is. I just hope the Lower Lot would at least enlarge the size of SNW to fit in should it be developed there instead. The Lower Lot needs A LOT more activity going down there, instead of being regulated into just a couple of buildings.