Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wait no, this is what's under Murdy's hat:

Face-Tattoo-On-Top-of-Head.jpg

*This image has been known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.

These set photos look really cool, but the guys at Orlando bring up a good point: do we know if our Halloween maze will be based entirely around the new movie, or will it be a "best-of" compilation a la Life and Crimes, with a preview room at the end?

These set photos look really cool, but the guys at Orlando bring up a good point: do we know if our Halloween maze will be based entirely around the new movie, or will it be a "best-of" compilation a la Life and Crimes, with a preview room at the end?
Well, then the only film it would cover is Halloween and Halloween (2018) because this new one is writing Halloween 2 out of canon.

Well, then the only film it would cover is Halloween and Halloween (2018) because this new one is writing Halloween 2 out of canon.

I think the suggestion was that they were doing a series-wide "celebration" (as in, all the Halloween movies) then go on to do a preview house for 2018, canon be damned. Sorta like Jigsaw last year.

I personally wouldn't mind; it keeps the costs down, and hopefully we'll see Season of the Witch get some representation.

Just gonna say this thread is so peaceful compared to Orlando’s, it’s weird jumping between the two. Really curious to see how this year plays out

Honestly, it reminds me of last year when "Leatherface" was coming. Remember that? We were practically throwing a riot. There's less anger in Orlando's thread, but there's sorta the same confusion.

Honestly, it reminds me of last year when "Leatherface" was coming. Remember that? We were practically throwing a riot.
I think the same thing that happened to us regarding Leatherface last year may be happening to them now... misinformation being “leaked” in order to keep everything shrouded in secrecy, find the leakers, and have a little fun with the people who leak information and use leaked information to speculate.
It truly is interesting watching both sides play out. Hollywood seems so confident in the list of IPs yet Orlando seems to be throwing everything out the window.
Personally, I’m confident in our list of IPs. Everything just feels right to please both the fans and the general public, but maybe that’s why it’s getting so much skepticism, because it seems too good to be true

Reactions: marip123
DTH here back with another monthly sign in.
- UBER excited to see we're getting a soundstage maze. It being Stranger Things, well.... hopefully it's good and detailed. AVP was rockin' but Black Sabbath was a waste of the SS venue.
- A Holidays scarezone is always a welcome treat, it gives me such glee during Halloween.
- I think the rumors about what's coming and where, what's scrapped, and being switched are a bit baseless at this point. Most of it seems to be made in a vacuum and coming from nowhere. There's only maybe 2 good sources or rumor mills to take from, and that's Orlando thread based on correlation and Galindo, since he has a decent track record. All this other stuff feels like I'm just reading nonsense haha. The WW venue being wrong and the Metro SZ being wrong are clear indicators of that. I suggest y'all go back to the drawing board instead of going in circles about things you think or hope!

So wait, what are speculating the maze locations are now?

PC: UCM
WW: Halloween

Mummy: The Thing?
SS 29: Stranger Things

Metro: Trick R Treat
FDTD: AHS
747: IT?

Do we know if some of those can be shuffled around? Personally, I feel like The Thing and Halloween can be shuffled around.

Two things:

1. If the Halloween maze is really just a "best of", which movies in the franchise would be represented? Isn't the thing with the Halloween franchise that there are various IP owners, that it's complicated to get rights to different movies, sort of like how the rights for Scream and Hellraiser are all over the place?

2. Worst case scenario for Halloween is that it goes the route of Titans of Terror, where they continue to story of the Uber Fan, now having a nightmare about Michael.

3. Just to verify, when we say IT is going in 747, we're talking about the queue and not the Sound Stage, right?