Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

When I walked by it this evening, those little barricades were down and it looked like there were actual guests inside! Perhaps a little soft opening. Or just training.

LEGO "Blue" from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom outside the Universal Studios Store in Citywalk
4dbWeBv.jpg

f0TMuAh.jpg

Iww8MJz.jpg

The T-Rex (and Gyrosphere) from the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom premiere that was at The Grove for a while is now outside the Universal Cinema
cPLJcaH.jpg

PkUrym1.jpg

427yRiU.jpg

Since Downtown Disney is losing so many things due to their new unnecessary overpriced hotel... I say Citywalk needs to inherit "Earl of Sandwich"....

Also, since the closest "Ale House" is in Vegas, Citywalk should get the first west coast one... I just don't want to sit 4 hours in a car just to get a zinger mountain melt lol

but seriously, give us Earl of Sandwich lol