Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, Kanonen uses it's thickest track at it's fastest section, the climb immediately after the launch.
It does, but I was just using it as an example to show that coasters don't always need 3-4 tube track to be a more intense and thrilling ride.

It does, but I was just using it as an example to show that coasters don't always need 3-4 tube track to be a more intense and thrilling ride.
I get what you're saying.
However, one can logically infer that if they're using a thicker track for a section, they're using it for reasons that probably include
  1. It's going faster there
  2. It's pulling more G-Forces through that section of track which in turn puts more stress on the track
  3. The trains are heavy.
The only debate there could be is which one of those is the case, and I don't think it's the trains. They'll be moderately heavy as I'm sure it'll have onboard audio, but it's not heavy enough to necessitate heavier track the whole time.

This track is going to look great in the dense cover of foliage. But it is surprisingly lightweight track, barely a step above Hippo.

Makes me question how complex the RV will be..?

Heck, I just got back from Kings Island (went there for the evening) and rode Backlot Stunt Coaster (formerly The Italian Job). It's a fun but short coaster. I kept thinking, "Wow, this is like a smaller and less well-themed version of what might be going into IOA. A couple launches (albeit a weak second launch) and low to the ground with some curvy bits. I am already excited to see how the HP coaster turns out.

Heck, I just got back from Kings Island (went there for the evening) and rode Backlot Stunt Coaster (formerly The Italian Job). It's a fun but short coaster. I kept thinking, "Wow, this is like a smaller and less well-themed version of what might be going into IOA. A couple launches (albeit a weak second launch) and low to the ground with some curvy bits. I am already excited to see how the HP coaster turns out.

God no, I hate that ride.

This thread has felt very slow the past few days. We need some new info ASAP. :thud:

So? Get out, see a national park, do something. When there's more info it'll be here. They're still working on it.

This thread has felt very slow the past few days. We need some new info ASAP. :thud:

To concur with Joe, it'll be here when it get's here. We don't need to know every little spec of information regarding the attraction, as some secrets should stay hidden. Go out, do something fun, and discuss other exciting topics. I just spent a rather large amount of my time this past weekend coordinating, recording, and publishing live content, and I enjoyed every moment of it. And why, is because it's something I can have fun knowing that I do great with it.

Patience, is something that can be a nice thing to have.

To concur with Joe, it'll be here when it get's here. We don't need to know every little spec of information regarding the attraction, as some secrets should stay hidden. Go out, do something fun, and discuss other exciting topics. I just spent a rather large amount of my time this past weekend coordinating, recording, and publishing live content, and I enjoyed every moment of it. And why, is because it's something I can have fun knowing that I do great with it.

Patience, is something that can be a nice thing to have.
Live cams 24/7 or we riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.