Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios? | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Indiana Jones Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it's sounding like at the moment they are leaning towards doing an Indy ride at DHS instead of DAK. Chester & Hester still on chopping block though.

media.gif

Could common sense finally be prevailing in Disney's parks division?!

I know DHS is moving away from the “making movies” concept, but I hope the stunt show is able to stay. It could definitely be updated :lol: but its a solid stunt show and always a must-do for us.

But if it has to go (and I’m assuming it’s going to), I hope Indy gets more than 1 attraction, at least for capacities sake.

He's who you want on any project... most of what he does is at DAK though. I'd prefer this to not go there.

This is where I get conflicted about Indy going to DHS. I want Indy to have that fully immersive experience that DAK provides but I don't think Indy belongs in DAK.

It's just dawned on me that Star Wars and TSL will be the first fully themed lands in DHS. Sure, you have Sunset Blvd but to me that's always felt like a fancy'd up theme park area, not a land.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
It's just dawned on me that Star Wars and TSL will be the first fully themed lands in DHS. Sure, you have Sunset Blvd but to me that's always felt like a fancy'd up theme park area, not a land.
Well tbh, Pandora was the first “modern” theme park land to open at WDW and that was just last year. By modern, I mean IP-land, as that seems to be the trend.

This is where I get conflicted about Indy going to DHS. I want Indy to have that fully immersive experience that DAK provides but I don't think Indy belongs in DAK.
I mean, who knows, maybe Rhode gets put on a DHS project for Indy. The last time he had a decent gap in-between projects they sent him all the way to Hawaii to design Aulani for them.

Indy is something right up Rhode's alley from a thematic perspective so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27 and Scott W.
Who is the lead for SW:GE?

Scott Trowbridge. I'd expect he'll be put on another big project in a couple years if has hasn't been already.

Tom Fitzgerald is in charge of Epcot. Joe Lanzisero is overseeing Tokyo. Kathy Magnum was on TSL (formerly Carsland).

I don't really know who is handling the Marvel portfolio. Joe was on it previously, but don't know if he is still attached.

Reactions: Andysol
Scott Trowbridge. I'd expect he'll be put on another big project in a couple years if has hasn't been already.

Tom Fitzgerald is in charge of Epcot. Joe Lanzisero is overseeing Tokyo. Kathy Magnum was on TSL (formerly Carsland).

I don't really know who is handling the Marvel portfolio. Joe was on it previously, but don't know if he is still attached.
Rhode is handling all of the Marvel stuff still I believe. Which means he has a lot on his plate if that is true.

Trowbridge directed Marvel Land at IOA correct?

Could this be a 2023 addition? I don’t see this happening in the next couple years, and they need to give Universal South some competition.

I get the feeling, if it's being thinked of now, it's for the 50th in particular.

Hell, it would correlate next to Indy 5 now when thinking about it, especially considering how that seems to be getting moved up to 2021.