Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

4th of July Events at UOR - 2018

They haven't had a proper 4th of July fireworks show at the parks in many years (since before the movie balls/360) so I'm surprised this showed up. I'm glad it did, it really needed this. But is this related to the fact the new show isn't quite ready yet?

They haven't had a proper 4th of July fireworks show at the parks in many years (since before the movie balls/360) so I'm surprised this showed up. I'm glad it did, it really needed this. But is this related to the fact the new show isn't quite ready yet?
Would bet it is since it's publicized so late.

Looks like the fireworks went off behind the music plaza stage like mentioned elsewhere here, storm came in right after the fireworks and lightning struck the crane over by the harry potter coaster, very loud!