Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Godzilla 2 (2019)

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Not sure if there was a topic for this before, so i'll put this here.

It was officially revealed that Gareth Edwards will not be directing the upcoming sequel to the 2014 film; Godzilla. And, the film will be releasing in March 22, 2019.

Thoughts on the departure of Gareth? Are you excited for the upcoming sequel?

I hate to say it but I actually prefer to watch the 1998 version. I really wasn't a fan of this new one.

giphy.gif

Offially my most anticipated Movie ever. Thank You Michael Dougherty for giving us what we want the King has finally arrived to claim his throne. So excited I literally got goosebumps and teared up with excitement, not even embarrassed to say.

Did they hire Charles Dance just so he could say "Long live the king"? Because that's money well spent. He delivered that perfectly.

All of the monster designs look beautiful.