Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cedar Point

The Chess and Digger trains on Steel Vengeance bumped into each other in the station platform today. No injuries reported at this time but the ride is closed for the rest of the day as RMC and show controls engineering inspects everything. If I was to put $5 down I'd say the ride is closed for the weekend.

The Chess and Digger trains on Steel Vengeance bumped into each other in the station platform today. No injuries reported at this time but the ride is closed for the rest of the day as RMC and show controls engineering inspects everything. If I was to put $5 down I'd say the ride is closed for the weekend.
Glad to know nobody was injured, at least reportedly. Really sucks for people that are coming from out of town opening weekend to ride it. Hopefully it will stay open for my late June trip.

Glad to know nobody was injured, at least reportedly. Really sucks for people that are coming from out of town opening weekend to ride it. Hopefully it will stay open for my late June trip.

Outside of a major issue you should be fine. Just don't expect it to be operating at capacity quite yet.

Steel Vengeance has been removed from Fast Lane as an option and will only be running one train until the issue is resolved. They're apparently handing out boarding passes for people to come back and wait in line since capacity is so limited.

Last edited:
Steel Vengeance has been removed from Fast Lane as an option and will only be running one train until the issue is resolved. They apparently handing out boarding passes for people to come back and wait in line since capacity is so limited.

Yup, there are some ride control issues that prevented them from running three trains and now two.

Still happy to see the ride is up this weekend. I'll be at CP tomorrow. PLUS MELT OPENS AT CP TOMORROW 12/10 WOULD MUNCH.

ezgif-1-439acfb561.png

From a friend who works at the park... doesn't look too good for those visiting CP soon.

Just realized I never made a review for Steel Vengeance when I went over a month ago.

Fantastic ride. Currently at 163 coasters and it is now #1 on my list. Fantastic ride. Hated the smell of cooking may flies at night though.

Looks like there may have been a leak for 2019. Looks like they’re copying Knott’s homework if this is legit.

The Coast Rider clone will be called, “Cutback”. The flats look really good.

That's not real, it's just a fan-made render. They also did a Cedar Point GCI coaster that never came to pass.