Aventura Hotel | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We'd like to try the water taxis as least once during our stay at Aventura. Given it's sharing the same plot of land, basically, and not across the road like CBBR (whose guests already make use of the water taxis, though CBBR doesn't go out of its way to make it known that their guests can walk over and use the taxis), I'm thinking the water taxis will be a popular option for people who know about them. In the reverse, Sapphire will be connected to Aventura's walking path to Volcano Bay. I'm not sure how easy it was to walk from Sapphire to VB, but this is another option for people who don't enjoy the buses. I'm not sure how long the buses take from the various resorts to VB.

That is a fad that NEEDS TO DIE! Barn doors are stupid on anything but a barn, and you really want a bathroom door that closes properly unless you're in the room by yourself.

Thank you for this. I hate the barn doors almost as much as the new homes that have a master bathroom with walls that don't reach the ceiling.

As I recall, it was the entire bathroom. Just a hanging door that doesn’t close securely. The thought of it gave me nightmares.

As observed, it is believed that Aventura will have standard latching doors. Sorry for the tangent.
Yes, that's Sapphire. That was really the only issue I had with the entire hotel. That bathroom barn door being open just a tad is a bit uncomfortable.

Reactions: JPRA513
Well...The RP has no door entering the vanity area and a pocket door separating the vanity and the toilet/shower area. Pocket doors are great space savers and no worries about towels and stuff on the floor. I don't know who you guys travel with but when I want to drop a deuce nobody bothers me.:topic:

Wow, there is definitely a difference between renderings and real thing.
I'm just glad we can move on from Aventura. I was such a huge supporter of this...
However, I still hope Universal can build a modern slender tower one day.
They're next two hotel projects should be more 'homey' from what I understand.

Wow, there is definitely a difference between renderings and real thing.
I'm just glad we can move on from Aventura. I was such a huge supporter of this...
However, I still hope Universal can build a modern slender tower one day.
They're next two hotel projects should be more 'homey' from what I understand.
You sound disappointed? Aventura not what you thought it would be?

Reactions: Parkscope Joe