Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

or twice....or thrice :lol::toast:

dave after "banana brown sugar old fashioned" turns out to be as good as snake juice

ron-swanson-dancing-gif-9.gif

or twice....or thrice :lol::toast:
Takes first drink of 1st Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "God, this is awful!"

Takes first drink of 2nd Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "God these are awful, but not as bad as I thought.

Takes first drink of 3rd Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "These are pretty good."

Takes first drink of 4th Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "These are awesome!

stool.jpg
Takes first drink of 1st Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "God, this is awful!"

Takes first drink of 2nd Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "God these are awful, but not as bad as I thought.

Takes first drink of 3rd Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "These are pretty good."

Takes first drink of 4th Banana Brown Sugar Old Fashioned: "These are awesome!
Once you get the buds anesthetized its all good!

ETA: Just got my UAOP summer mailer and it shows concept for Bar17. It has wire legged, plastic molded seats. I give those one week before they are trashed if they ever are installed.

Last edited:
My hotel morning routine is, wake up, go to the lobby and grab a coffee, go outside to smoke a cigarette and catch up on Screamscape, MAGIC, and IU, then go download some stink in the lobby men's room.

This sounds like my daily routine, not just hotel. Except for the cigarette. However, it is typically IU, Screamscape, and then Magic and I usually get dressed before heading to the lobby.