Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this is going to be much more coaster than Gringotts is....I hope it doesn’t suffer from a similar letdown. I’m afraid that there are too many stops and starts on this ride. Just as you are starting to enjoy the “thrill”.....it all ends with another show scene. Maybe I am way off base. Don’t get me wrong....I know that this will be a spectacularly executed ride and I’ll love it. Just playing devils advocate for true coaster fans.

Reactions: Ryno27
Although this is going to be much more coaster than Gringotts is....I hope it doesn’t suffer from a similar letdown. I’m afraid that there are too many stops and starts on this ride. Just as you are starting to enjoy the “thrill”.....it all ends with another show scene. Maybe I am way off base. Don’t get me wrong....I know that this will be a spectacularly executed ride and I’ll love it. Just playing devils advocate for true coaster fans.

It looks like there will be at least two sections that are lengthy 'thrill' sections without slowdowns.

I think they’ll only be two full stops for scenes, and one of them is the drop track, which has to stop anyway. The other is the hut and is early on (and I don’t think we’ll be stopped for long.)

I suppose you could consider the top of the spike a stop, but it’ll be thrilling, so I’m not really counting that.

Gringotts stops for every scene. It annoys me to be honest. This will only stop once for a scene. The others are required for coaster elements only. I think it’ll be a good balance.

I wonder if there will be a show stop at both the top and bottom of the drop track. An “Oh no your trapped..just relax” and then a “Great job, your out... now get out of here quick!”.

I've thought about the idea of being trapped before the drop but I think the building is going to be a wide open inside as they're using coated black steel instead of the traditional metallic finish. I think the coated steel is to make it less visible in the dark.

I just cruised by Nassal Co. Nothing to see there. So I'm camped out at the Orlando Brewing Co. Taproom across the street from Nassal's backlot waiting for them to build something.

0810181429.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.