Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Stranger Things

I don't think they'd go as far as to putting in the work to wrapping the entire front side of the gate with fake vines. Decorating the gate with christmas lights and banners are one thing, but going to the extent of recreating how the gate looks in the promo image/video would honestly be a bit hazardous for the workers that have to set that up and take it back down.
:eek:O::what::rolleyes: ....hazardous? really? No. It really would NOT be. They erect a giant wonky tree every year in the Universal Plaza every Grinchmas. They decorated the tall buildings in Hogsmeade with garland/wreaths for the holiday season. Decorating the main archway would be no different. Any extra effort made for HHN scenic wise would be a welcome addition.

That would be a big leap in quality considering they have neeeeeeever decorated the entrance for HHN. If it were up to Murdy he would cover it with red camo netting.
Really? Never? :rolleyes::bs: Sometimes you guys make this way too easy for me...

HHN 2006 (moss netting, statues)
IyX70nH.jpg
9CJv0Rd.jpg

THE ENTRANCE PLAZA INSIDE THE PARK!! (2006)
RBsZLSV.jpg

HHN 2007 (Carnival flags just like Orlando! Red bunting/curtains!)
il5YGOK.jpg
8PordhG.jpg

HHN 2008 (ripped red/green Freddy sweater bunting)
SL9Uaez.jpg

You're welcome. :toast:

Last edited:
Nothing like Halloween backwards R nights! bahahaha
Nice to see a partner in crime, Karlito
Or shall I say... partner in SLICING! ;)

Murdy keeps mentioning sounds on his Twitter, hoping that means we’ll have different sounds for the actor’s triggers instead of the generic scream noise

stranger things

stranger things will be season 1 in both events

orlando wanted season 1 and 2 originally

both will have the upside down

hollywood will have particle effect in upside down [projection, and floating ones]

orlando will do shed, byer's house, hawkings lab [two story lab, will have tank that eleven was in].

hollywood will do forest with demogorgon noises in the distance.

both will have demogorgon

hollywood is actor demogorgon

orlando will have demogorgon in different looks [closed mouth, opened mouth, and puppets with openable and closable mouths]

stranger things

stranger things will be season 1 in both events

orlando wanted season 1 and 2 originally

both will have the upside down

hollywood will have particle effect in upside down [projection, and floating ones]

orlando will do shed, byer's house, hawkings lab [two story lab, will have tank that eleven was in].

hollywood will do forest with demogorgon noises in the distance.

both will have demogorgon

hollywood is actor demogorgon

orlando will have demogorgon in different looks [closed mouth, opened mouth, and puppets with openable and closable mouths]

Interesting. We will have to see which one turns out better because they sound pretty different...

This is probably my second most anticipated next to Monsters. We haven't had a truly "spectacular" and "grand scale" houses since AVP. I think this may very well fill that void.

DUUUUUDE! Those pictures are GORGEOUS. There are legit ceilings in this maze. I can't tell which pictures are Hollywood though, but whoever has those ceilings will have complete immersion!

DUUUUUDE! Those pictures are GORGEOUS. There are legit ceilings in this maze. I can't tell which pictures are Hollywood though, but whoever has those ceilings will have complete immersion!
images are from orlando. don't know why it was posted here.

Horror Nights IG has posted the Orlando photos.:rimshot:
Remember wwaaaaaaayyyy back before Mummy opened, they used Orlando footage to tease the Hollywood Ride? I’m hoping they’re not pulling that on us.

Besides, Hollywood probably would not go as far as to put carpet or ceilings in the rooms, which is too bad. I really wish they would fix those issues for full immersion.