Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this as a whole again, we really do have a ton of flat straightaway sections. I know most of them are launches but it will be interesting to see how they keep up the pace of the ride through all these, especially thru the expected breaking/slow pacing areas.

Looking at this as a whole again, we really do have a ton of flat straightaway sections. I know most of them are launches but it will be interesting to see how they keep up the pace of the ride through all these, especially thru the expected breaking/slow pacing areas.
Are you afraid this is going to be a Na'vi River Rest Ride?

So, I muse that the current beams are for the lower angle of the roof and the new center post is for the steep angle part?

1e8de2a0895e9e1ab10128948cb33897.jpg

This won't have the second section of the building though, only one round section.. So, the question is... is this Hagrid's Hut, and we just don't see the extended part of it, (like it's supposed to be hidden behind our view on the other side maybe,) or, is this just some random groundskeeper hut thing he also uses sometimes that happens to look nearly identical to his hut? Like maybe some animal playpen thing, and he just uses the same building style whenever he needs a new structure.

(Or, does it not matter lol.)

This won't have the second section of the building though, only one round section.. So, the question is... is this Hagrid's Hut, and we just don't see the extended part of it, (like it's supposed to be hidden behind our view on the other side maybe,) or, is this just some random groundskeeper hut thing he also uses sometimes that happens to look nearly identical to his hut? Like maybe some animal playpen thing, and he just uses the same building style whenever he needs a new structure.

Dragon house? Maybe it is sleeping and wakes with one eye open? That would make me scurry out of there fast!

So we'll have two Hagrid's Huts now?

I don't have a problem with Hagrid having more than one hut. As a groundskeeper he may travel for days taking care of the creatures and grounds so Jo just never told us about the other places he spends the night. I know magic and all that so he could get home if he wanted to.
Anyway it is coming along nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.