Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

PLEASE tell me it won’t be like that Friday!

On the bright side, the wait time app seems to indicate that ~75% of that went to Stranger Things. Seriously Uni, it’s time to go back to two parks.

The Wednesday I went seemed a lot busier than either the Sunday or Thursday, and Thursday seemed to be the slowest of the three

Im glad im going Halloween- Nov 3rd. But... With how packed it has been tgis year in worried about getting to take it all in, as well as the state of the mazes going into the events final days.

I'd say the park is definitely the busiest I have ever seen it from the nights I have been this and in previous years (22, 24, 25 and now 28)

I will say that all the cast seem energised tonight and across scare zones and houses are giving it their all.

I'm starting to see reviews creep in about about the crowds being unbearable and the ops folks aggressively rushing everyone through the houses, which I had not really seen anywhere until this weekend.

Do you think Tuesdays will be a thing next year or just rip off the band aid and go 7 days a week? The times on the APP were AWFUL last night... I took some screen shots at 10:30.

Slaughter Sinema- 75 minutes
Stranger Things - 140 minutes
Scary Tales - 100 minutes
Seeds of Execution -70 minutes
Poltergeist -130 minutes
Revenge of the Mummy - 70 minutes
Fast and the Furious-60 minutes
Halloween 4 - 90 minutes
Carnival Graveyard - 110 minutes
Dead Exposure - 105 minutes

Truly terrifying! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I'm starting to see reviews creep in about about the crowds being unbearable and the ops folks aggressively rushing everyone through the houses, which I had not really seen anywhere until this weekend.

Do you think Tuesdays will be a thing next year or just rip off the band aid and go 7 days a week? The times on the APP were AWFUL last night... I took some screen shots at 10:30.

Slaughter Sinema- 75 minutes
Stranger Things - 140 minutes
Scary Tales - 100 minutes
Seeds of Execution -70 minutes
Poltergeist -130 minutes
Revenge of the Mummy - 70 minutes
Fast and the Furious-60 minutes
Halloween 4 - 90 minutes
Carnival Graveyard - 110 minutes
Dead Exposure - 105 minutes

Truly terrifying! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I reallllllly thought that they would add Tuesdays (and possibly Mondays) into the schedule this year. I didn't think they would run them the whole event, but they would start right around this time.

Might as well with the popularity. Anyone know why they haven't added those days yet?

Probably difficult to get work commitments from enough people to fully staff.
There is still some cost-benefit analysis being done. In order to shift to a daily HHN, they have to double staff everything. At the very least hire enough swings to fill half the total house/zone count. Plus Ops (which is even more difficult).

They're looking at solutions for the crowds though.

There is still some cost-benefit analysis being done. In order to shift to a daily HHN, they have to double staff everything. At the very least hire enough swings to fill half the total house/zone count. Plus Ops (which is even more difficult).

That's good to know they are looking into different solutions!

Should probably put that Beetlejuice show in they were planning on doing this year...has to be able to draw better than AoV. Put AoV in Animal Actors. Put a magic or icon show on the Mel's stage.