Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Paris Resort

Sounds like a somewhat limited version of Universal Express Pass. Exception, you can only purchase one at a time, but it's not a 1 hr. planned time like Fastpass, it's flexible like Express.

And very similar to Legoland’s Awesome Awaits Pass: $5 for a front of the line pass on a single ride, must be purchased in advance.

https://me-llflorida.secure.accesso...SAAEgLdufD_BwE&l=en&_cid=954108640.1531922377

Also interesting to note that Access One is only available through September. Likely testing it out to see how it goes?

Sounds like a somewhat limited version of Universal Express Pass. Exception, you can only purchase one at a time, but it's not a 1 hr. planned time like Fastpass, it's flexible like Express.

If this exist next summer, I hate to admit it but we're wear it out. Only 1 day at DLP planned.

Aww, hell naw.
This is the future. People will pay money to skip the line. We have seen it successfully done at other places. I mean you 're going to wait in line no matter what at Disney, might as well have the option to skip the lines. Of course if they offer it to pass holders that might be an issue. But then again people pay a ridiculous amount for the Premier Annual passport some maybe they offer it with that.

One can hope so, especially as others have pointed out on twitter that DLP was the one who started the new day/ticket structure that WDW is now implementing. Now I know there are those who adore FP because it's "Free" and it's fair due to being available to everyone...but it's simply inferior to something like a capped/pay system like Universal Express. The brutal truth is, for the best kind of express system, it can't be free to every guest who walks in the gate.

Honestly, we should not take issue with any resort looking to increase its bottom line, especially one that's been plagued with financial issues like Disneyland Paris. And it's not like DLP has the insane amount of upcharge opportunities you find at WDW, like dessert parties, dining packages, special events, extra charge early admissions, etc.

Theme parks ARE businesses and they do have to make money for us to keep enjoying them.

Is that the Martin Short movie? Other than the fact that he's great, I didn't see the big deal about this attraction when I was there.

I just can’t buy Disney building a third theme park. From what I understand, the Studios is by-far Disney’s weakest park worldwide.

Their second park would need a California Adventure-level redo, if not bigger, before it would be smart to build a third park.

I just can’t buy Disney building a third theme park. From what I understand, the Studios is by-far Disney’s weakest park worldwide.

Their second park would need a California Adventure-level redo, if not bigger, before it would be smart to build a third park.

That's essentially what's happening with the additions of Frozen, Star Wars, and Marvel lands. That HAS to revitalize this park to an extent. Hopefully they differentiate the attractions enough to give some of the people in those countries more of a reason to stop there vs flying over to WDW. (Who are we kidding? They will be clones.)

To be fair..that's what Disney is actually attempting to do, as they did reveal those plans of the WDS revamp a few months back..

Will they be in a comfortable place to do Gate 3? Probably not. But hey, if DHS, DAK, and Epcot are sorry excuses of parks, then why can't DLPR have WDS and a Third Gate to add on to that list?!