2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Many of the web site's various show schedules, including Cinematic, go until Nov. 17th. I'd guess that the new schedule updates will appear on the site within the next day or two....I've been watching that myself since I'll be there in two weeks and am keeping my fingers crossed they'll start Cinematic back up. I don't want to wait till my May vacation to see the show.

Showtimes for Thanksgiving Week have been updated! :up:

Reactions: Mad Dog and Alicia
First time watching Grinchmas ever and I enjoyed this one a lot. Not sure what changes they made outside of the sets so can’t compare to years past, but it looked amazing. The new Grinch suit is fine IMO. People get hung up on the old things and this one works. Interacting with the grinch outside in Seuss Landing put him to the top of my list for meet and greet characters in Orlando. Their actor is spot on.

First time seeing the Hogwarts lights in person also. Man they look amazing. Show is too short though. I know it allows them the ability to cycle a ton in a night, but it needs a little more.

Also finally tried hot butter beer yesterday and it’s not good IMO. Will probably never buy again.

Not liking no Crumpet.....Old set seemed wider as well. Times change I guess. Given the reduced size I'll bet the show cast is smaller as well.
I just watched the new show video on TPI. The cast is the same size and not reduced. The new set/stage area seems to work better also. Cast members come in from all directions now. The new tree is a better fit, looks and scene wise. Signature songs are still there, so that's a relief. Can't wait to see the new show next month.

I always liked the Grinch show a lot, from it's start outside to the one I saw 2 years ago inside, but at the moment the hart growing thing is a bit bothering me after I got diagnosed with cardiomyopathie a few weeks ago. Untreated I'll be gone within 2 years. Thankfully we still have things to try because I love to be able to visit Universal so see the latest version of the show in person one day.

I always liked the Grinch show a lot, from it's start outside to the one I saw 2 years ago inside, but at the moment the hart growing thing is a bit bothering me after I got diagnosed with cardiomyopathie a few weeks ago. Untreated I'll be gone within 2 years. Thankfully we still have things to try because I love to be able to visit Universal so see the latest version of the show in person one day.
Good luck. my friend. Our prayers are with you.

Reactions: tielo
Also finally tried hot butter beer yesterday and it’s not good IMO. Will probably never buy again.

TAKE IT BACK. ;)

I've found that Butterbeer itself isn't for everyone. My boyfriend thinks it's far too sweet. My mom just thinks she's drinking cream soda. That's before we argue on everyone's temperature preference...