Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Is it too much for Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin to show-up as well? Giving him one scene (JUST ONE) in the prison talking to Scorpion would send this over the top and expand the MCU drastically.
Yes. Pleeeaase. This needs to happen. Just. One. Scene. Kingpin was a Spider-man villian so this needs to happen.
the rumor said hes getting hired to get something from stark Industries, something along those lines
You talking about Kingpin or Scorpion?

At a guess i would say Scorpion, Kingpin gets people to do the work for him not do the actual work unless he really needs to.

Yes. Pleeeaase. This needs to happen. Just. One. Scene. Kingpin was a Spider-man villian so this needs to happen.

You talking about Kingpin or Scorpion?

the leaks didnt say. they just say that Tony is not in the movie (he might be hiding or lost or something) so the tech is open for stealing and Spidey has to be the one to save it.
something like that

the leaks didnt say. they just say that Tony is not in the movie (he might be hiding or lost or something)

Apparently, Tony will assemble a gauntlet of his own in A4, to erase the snap. He could possibly die to bring Peter back, and he will retire if he doesn't. Either way, we will not see Iron Man again.

Apparently, Tony will assemble a gauntlet of his own in A4, to erase the snap. He could possibly die to bring Peter back, and he will retire if he doesn't. Either way, we will not see Iron Man again.

damn,i only knew the second half. did not know the first half

Man, I’m really hoping that they give Michelle a lot more screen time this time around. She should have as much as Ned, hopefully more.

Also, it’s clear that she already knows that Peter is Spider-Man. So make that six characters who know Peter’s identity (Aunt May, Ned, Tony, Happy, Vulture, Michelle). That’s a lot.

Two small pieces of news from today...

Will We See Doctor Strange in Spider-Man Far From Home? Answer is no.

Quote from other article:

"You're starting on Spider-Man: Far From Home. What can you tell us about that film?

I can't say much about the new Spider Man, but I will offer up that it will be both grander in scale and even funnier than the last one. The rest of the story will have to wait."

Link to that article: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Editor on Working on the Sequel | Hollywood Reporter

And now we have the logo in HD.

38159104_1771487782927124_5380655227936440320_n.png

Super excited to get a first look at this movie on Saturday. Homecoming was one of my favorite MCU movies so I’m expecting great things out of this one! Gyllenhaal as Mysterio is just going to be spectacular. :exclap:

I'm really not sure what to make of this trailer debuting before Avengers 4 is out.

We obviously know that people are coming back but it seems like it's jumping the gun. I'll be using a little caution before watching.