Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Used to be able to actually develop your photos there, back when film was a thing. Plus sold film and camera supplies. Hasn’t really been open much in recent years. It was temporarily the home to the Betty Boop store a couple years ago while the Hello Kitty store was being constructed, but not much else.

That would explain why I never went in. But actually developing photos? That had to be the best thing since sliced bread back then.

Reactions: tankart150
Used to be able to actually develop your photos there, back when film was a thing. Plus sold film and camera supplies. Hasn’t really been open much in recent years. It was temporarily the home to the Betty Boop store a couple years ago while the Hello Kitty store was being constructed, but not much else.
It was dirt cheap for employees to do same day developing there, I used to use it all the time when I worked at T2. Probably still have boxes of Uni darkroom negative envelopes somewhere...

I miss film. I like conveienence. But I miss film.
Just looking through a bunch of old Christmas pics. You can't beat having a print, holding it in your hand, and easily sorting through them. People actually take their time to look at a full sized print, as opposed to a 1" I phone shot. And, it's there forever. No worry of it getting lost in your system. I always badger Alene to develop some of her better photos.

Reactions: Alicia
I wish they'd completely overhaul it and make it part of London.
I was wondering about that, but keep the Men in Black theme :) And change the land name to London, like New York, San Francisco, etc. :D And keep the Bug and most existing elements, change scenery to London scenery, fix sensors, add new aliens....
Wait, I think I’m saying too much because I really do want an MIB restoration to happen, but I want to work in the industry. :)

I was wondering about that, but keep the Men in Black theme :) And change the land name to London, like New York, San Francisco, etc. :D And keep the Bug and most existing elements, change scenery to London scenery, fix sensors, add new aliens....
Wait, I think I’m saying too much because I really do want an MIB restoration to happen, but I want to work in the industry. :)
I always thought it would be fun for MIB to take place in Tokyo

It's kind of fun that so many Universal rides take place in NY

Well, three anyway

Reactions: tankart150