Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sing on Tour Attraction coming to USJ

It'll be apart of the Illumination Theater that got revealed back.

...depending on the odds, this may or may not be Universal's attempt on Country Bear.

Out of anything, I am interested of two things. One, does this have a conncetion to that fromer image of a Nassal bust of Moon; and two, what @Disneyhead thinks.

Last edited:
It'll be apart of the Illumination Theater that got revealed back.

...depending on the odds, this may or may not be Universal's attempt on Country Bear.

Out of anything, I am interested of two things. One, does this have a conncetion to that fromer image of a Nassal bust of Moon; and two, what @Disneyhead thinks.
I heard about a pitch for a SING AA show a while back.

I don't believe the Buster Moon at Nassal has anything to do with this.

It's replacing the Horror Make-Up Show. As far as I know, it isn't a screen show, they're exaggerating how it's a "real" musical and the characters will "actually be singing" in front of you.

You can see construction photos here.

It's replacing the Horror Make-Up Show. As far as I know, it isn't a screen show, they're exaggerating how it's a "real" musical and the characters will "actually be singing" in front of you.

You can see construction photos here.

I’m betting real sets and Musion tech.

Maybe. Hopefully not. They basically already have a musion show, Playtime With Curious George. There's a greater chance of it being musion than AA though.

Yeah doesn’t seem like the theater is big enough for AAs. Or it’s a people in costumes show.

Yeah doesn’t seem like the theater is big enough for AAs. Or it’s a people in costumes show.

Seats 500 people, bigger than country bears. Curtain lifts up and it goes back too. Used to have massive sets for Horror Make Up.

Photos for reference, lots of space to work with:

images

mmu3.jpg

mmu2.jpg

If they would update it, then maybe I'd be upset but if the last version is still Van Helsing then..
They're currently using the Mummy remake as their talking points during that part of the show. I think that could always stand to be updated, heck even have a bit about HHN makeup, but I think the show's script is timeless and the improvisation skills of the actors on stage make it show that's almost completely different every time.

It's coming up on 30 years. Let's not pretend it can't use a decent revamp. :lol:

It'll definitely be a costume performance show from the sounds of it.

..You know, depending on how it's executed; that'd be interesting to watch. Especially considering as while Disney is seeming to be moving away from a talking character; WB/Thinkwell actually pulled it out for when they did WB Dhabi and the Bugs/Daffy show.

If it's a costume performance oriented show, I wonder if they'll be getting the teams who did that show in costuming for the characters.