Disneyland Paris Resort | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Paris Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I'm going to be visiting DLP the 14th of June! I looked it up on the tickets and it's the last "low" day before it gets crowded the four days I'm going to be in France. Any advice on what I should prioritize first as I'm hoping to cram both parks in one day? Keep in mind I'm not big on Parades or shows and will most likely skip the ones that I have back at home in Anaheim (Buzz, Dumbo, Casey Jr, etc.). I'm going to make a special exception for their ToT though.

Also is Rockin Roller Coaster going to be down when I go? Apparently it's supposed to get re-themed to the Avengers? I will be a sad credit whore if it is.

Also, best place to eat?

The parks are very close it is very easy to hop between the two.

Get Ratatouille and Crushs Coaster done first, these always have the longest lines in the two parks.

TOT can get long but will always quiet down towards the later part of the day.

As far as Rocking Roller coaster, I'm pretty sure we were expecting this to be closed already so I wouldn't bank on it being open.

I love the Pirates of the caribbean restaurant pre-refurb, not sure how much it has changed but it has a great atmosphere with the ride flowing past however this is on the 'pricey' end.

Reactions: leavesonthelawn

Best Disney park advert in a long time.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Blizzard
So I'm going to be visiting DLP the 14th of June! I looked it up on the tickets and it's the last "low" day before it gets crowded the four days I'm going to be in France. Any advice on what I should prioritize first as I'm hoping to cram both parks in one day? Keep in mind I'm not big on Parades or shows and will most likely skip the ones that I have back at home in Anaheim (Buzz, Dumbo, Casey Jr, etc.). I'm going to make a special exception for their ToT though.

Also is Rockin Roller Coaster going to be down when I go? Apparently it's supposed to get re-themed to the Avengers? I will be a sad credit whore if it is.

Also, best place to eat?

Make sure the check out the Alice in Wonderland maze and Adventure Island. The CS food at DLP, in my experience, is not good, so I might splurge to eat at a sit down.

Reactions: Clive and Freak
I'll be there in April of next year. Wish I was going a couple years later, but it is what it is.