Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 548 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was thinking more just make sure a post happens twice a day or so just to frig with you, but sure. Go nuts. Break into UC.
That would avoid the problem entirely. When threads go so long without a new post and all of a sudden they get one it gives the perception of something new to discuss.

Reactions: RevFreako
Just bought us a Switch this week. Couldn’t resist. Been 11 years since I had a new console. I feel so hip and with it. Maybe now I’ll recognize some of the newer characters and properties in the lands when they open!

Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see you when you eventually take me down in Smash Bros. ;)

How about that Mario? He sure does jump high!

Ah yes, the Ex-Plumber. :tease: :toast:

__

So, it's really good to see that Universal and Nintendo's partnership is blossoming to the potential point of Pokemon coming into the frey.

Just bought us a Switch this week. Couldn’t resist. Been 11 years since I had a new console. I feel so hip and with it. Maybe now I’ll recognize some of the newer characters and properties in the lands when they open!
I just got one too! I got Mario Kart and as I drove around I was thinking I'd love to walk around any of these areas in a park. What games did you get?

Reactions: therock and Alicia