The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean, TWDA was built as a small project, to exist within the larger buildings that consisted the first phase of Universal Blvd on a major level.

Even if TWDA leaves, there will be no deconstruction of that building, for a long while.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I believe TWDA contract is good for another 2 years. After that, it wont have anything to do with SLOP or Nintendo. I can only hope and pray for a Universal Monsters replacement>:)

With horror, it can (and will, look at House of Horrors) become stale.

The Walking Dead Attraction, has had no signs of improving it's quality of life; or upgrading it with new scenes off of the later seasons.

I'd rather want Murdy to capitalize on a NBCUniversal Experience-esque attraction to replace it (as he did mention that it was one of the ideas for the venue a few day's ago (as I asked him about it..)); but I would suspect that dining would be higher on happening for that space than an actual attraction.

Reactions: Slyndsay
With horror, it can (and will, look at House of Horrors) become stale.

The Walking Dead Attraction, has had no signs of improving it's quality of life; or upgrading it with new scenes off of the later seasons.

I'd rather want Murdy to capitalize on a NBCUniversal Experience-esque attraction to replace it (as he did mention that it was one of the ideas for the venue a few day's ago (as I asked him about it..)); but I would suspect that dining would be higher on happening for that space than an actual attraction.
Why not both? Make it a restaurant AND a museum?

Why not both? Make it a restaurant AND a museum?
giphy.gif

Here's an even better idea: if they really wanted to maximize the space, why not have the restaurant/museum on the second floor and a small scale House of Horrors-esque attraction on the first floor? Maybe even have the restaurant first-second floors and the walkthru first floor/basement. That would really maximize the space.

Here's an even better idea: if they really wanted to maximize the space, why not have the restaurant/museum on the second floor and a small scale House of Horrors-esque attraction on the first floor? Maybe even have the restaurant first-second floors and the walkthru first floor/basement. That would really maximize the space.

Now your talkin..Just seems like alot goin on

IMO, the only way I can buy that; is if the Restaurant is smaller than some may think (and it's kitchen is connected with Starbucks, or is just a grab and go spot) and the museum is a one way/entrance-exit through that alleyway.

Honestly, I'd rather just have one or the other.

Guys, you can't have a haunted house without using the second floor as support space. That's where the breakroom/operations infrastructure lives.

I have no idea why everyone keeps begging for a full service restaurant. I've heard no indication of that returning to this slot, and the park has made it fairly clear it isn't interested in pursuing that type of dining inside the park proper.