Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Captain Marvel (2019)

It was underwhelming because the past few movies took us to huge other colorful worlds....while this one only seems to taking us back to Earth to the United States Air Force Academy back in the 90s.
It's a necessary step to get to Avengers 4 however if she plays as big of a role in A4 as has been rumored.

Dtc9lx8VAAEyr2L.jpg

The new trailer, will debut during MNF.

Yeah, I feel like this is probably the least hyped I’ve been for a MCU movie in awhile.

I am pretty stoked for that other Captain Marvel movie that they’re calling Shazam!, though :lol:

They’re trying so hard to make this thing relevant. Making her overpowered and using nostalgia as a selling point.

Gotta make her the center of the MCU I guess.

I’m getting really nervous about this and Endgame. If Captain Marvel is as ridiculously overpowered as they’re trying to make her out to be, there’s going to be so many continuity issues in the MCU.

A really good twist at the end would be to fast forward 25 years and see her turn to dust.

Sorry for the double post, but this new trailer dropped during the Super Bowl if you didn't already catch it during the game.